Your Actually Favourite games

So I thought to get us prepared to finish what I started in summer, school took over my time . I suggest everyone do their actual top 10 favorites. Not best but just favs. Next week Friday I will continue the Best game of all time thread. I think I will include 09, you guys agree I should?

Your favourite games in life?

Honorable Mentions: Fatal Fury 2, Viewtiful Joe 2, Mega Man X 2, NBA Courtside, Odin Sphere, Dragon Quest 8, Mario Kart Double dash, Mario Kart 64, SSX3, Dragon Ball Z Boudokai 3, Donkey Kong Country 2, Golden Eye… and so much more. Sometimes I forget how much games I have experienced over the years.

10 Perfect Dark

9 Super Smash Bros Melee

8 NBA Street Volume 2

7 Pokemon Ruby

6 Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess

5 Final Fantasy X

4 Final Fantasy Tactics Advanced

3 Mega Man X

2 Harvest Moon: Friends of Mineral Town

1 Street Fighter Alpha 2

No Order:

Super Mario Brothers 3
Resident Evil 4
Metal Gear Solid 4
Half Life 2
Tetris Attack
Ratchet And Clank: Going Commando
God Of War II
Portal
Castlevania: Symphony of the Night
Shadow Of The Colossus

Honestly Portal is probably the best original idea of the decade. It was such a unique and niche experience. I can’t describe the personality it oozes out. Really great game.

I probably couldn’t limit it to 10. But I will say one I haven’t seen on here yet.

I’ve pretty much learned that I don’t have a specific Top 10 anymore, so I’ll just list 10 random ones from the top of my head!

[quote=“barcster_2003”]I probably couldn’t limit it to 10. But I will say one I haven’t seen on here yet.

[/quote]

It’s been on here, it was my vote for GOTY 02, but I think myself and only on other person voted for it.:confused;

1. Jak 2
  2. Spyro the Dragon
  3. Megaman Battle Network 2
  4. Final Fantasy VII
  5. Team Fortress 2
  6. The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion
  7. Chrono Cross
  8. Megaman Legends 2
  9. Brave Fencer Musashi
  10. Tales of the Abyss

Note: Games can change order at any time