Yes, there is a Halo anime.

Holy FUCK.

Okay, I am excited.

(see sig)

Bones is awesome, for the record. They made both Ouran and FMA. :heart;

[quote=“Andrex”](see sig)

Bones is awesome, for the record. They made both Ouran and FMA. :heart;[/quote]

Sig is FMA2, amirite?

I’m about as excited for this as I am for the Twilight anime.

That is to say, not in the slightest.

[quote=“nothere413”]I’m about as excited for this as I am for the Twilight anime.

That is to say, not in the slightest.[/quote]

More Halo related hate from Nothere sigh what else is new. ( I dont care about it either though)

[quote=“nothere413”]I’m about as excited for this as I am for the Twilight anime.

That is to say, OMG EDWARD IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE!!!.[/quote]

Fixed to reveal Ryan’s true thoughts. :stuck_out_tongue:

Shinji Aramaki is win. But this still seems kinda strange…

As strange as Courtney Love’s Manga Princess Ai >_>

That is to say, not in the slightest.[/quote]
We all know your dying love for Edward and all the other sparkling vampires. So don’t hide it.

Yes, FMA: Brotherhood, and latest ending to be precise.

Halo is gay.

Anime is gay.

Halo and Anime is Trisexual. Even more.

No. It’s just not a good premise for a show. Space Marine saves the universe… no thanks.

I’d like some more games to get animes too. It will probably be good since it will have alot of action. Its also from Bones and Production I.G. very high regards for that. I wonder what the Japanese are going to think?

They should have gotten Gainax to do it so Anno could add in christian imagery just to fuck with us.

Oh wow :smiley: that picture looks pretty sweet.

NO MORE GIANT NAKED LADIES IN SPACE. :neutral_face:

Game Trailers has a preview. Pretty awesome stuff. Again I wonder how this will do in Japan since it looks like they are going to try and show it there.

It looks low budget and lame the Casio Entertainment and Toei ones looked terrible.

It’s gonna tank in Japan. Just b/c you take a series they clearly don’t give a damn about and turn it into an Anime isn’t gonna drive up that much appeal regardless of the studio.

I’s rather see something like this then some shitty Sat. morning cartoon.

Lol, Viewtiful Joe and Viva Pinata…