Yoshito Usui's Crayon Shin-chan creator, found dead at 51

Source

RIP… :frowning:

RIP.

I hope Adult Swim starts planning to air a Shin Chan marathon this instant.

Hopefully if they can make a streaming of it so I can re-watch it again.

Damn… I’m so hurt right now. :frowning:

I am sad.:frowning:

I loved Shin Chan. :frowning:

Never seen the show, and know nothing of the person, but that is unfortunate news.

I need to go out and buy the second half of the second season now in his honor.

:frowning: I have all of Season One and half of Season Two if someone wants me to consider streaming them sometime.

[quote=“Kumiko”]I need to go out and buy the second half of the second season now in his honor.

:frowning: I have all of Season One and half of Season Two if someone wants me to consider streaming them sometime.[/quote]
I dunno, maybe tomorrow night? Get it on early so we can get in a lot of episodes before calling it quits.

That’s it, I’m going to make my own new avy and sig just for the honor of Yoshio Usui.

EDIT: Done. :frowning:

If I do the stream it will be sometime either Wednesday or Thursday since I’m off work. As to the day and time, it will depend on when I get some things done I need to finish this week.

Like I said, I’m going to try to pick up the second half tomorrow in memory of Usui since I loved this show and holy shit! When I do it I should burn the Shin Chan candle Gillian got for me from a convention back in June. It will be a little memorial service.

Dawww…

[quote=“Kumiko”]If I do the stream it will be sometime either Wednesday or Thursday since I’m off work. As to the day and time, it will depend on when I get some things done I need to finish this week.

Like I said, I’m going to try to pick up the second half tomorrow in memory of Usui since I loved this show and holy shit! When I do it I should burn the Shin Chan candle Gillian got for me from a convention back in June. It will be a little memorial service.

Dawww…[/quote]

Let me know when the streaming is done, alright?

It’ll be live. Though Livestream lets you record things.

Season 1 Wednesday afternoon and same with season 2 on Thursday would be good. I got nothing else to do in those 2 days. I mean, whenever the time works for you, just announce it on Facebook/Twitter before that.

Yeah I could do that.

If so, then add me The_Juno on Twitter, just for updating.

:frowning:

Crayon Shin-Chan to Continue in Mag Until November

Anyone up for a Shin-Chan stream now?

I’m not in the mood to play WoW and could stream it while I work on something else.

I do, link please.

Tonight really isn’t good for me. I have to finish moving, and I’m hanging with a friend afterwards. And I have to get ready for a job tour/interview tomorrow.

I’m bringing my laptop anyway. But I’m probably not going to use it.