Xbox Users Petition over Vesperia Beta:

[quote] The games should not be dispersed across multiple platforms, they should be consolidated onto one platform [i.e. Xbox 360].

The games should be complete and properly made.

From now on, the porting of titles like Tales of Symphonia and Tales of Vesperia should be abolished.

An official apology should be made to Xbox 360 users for the abnormal number of additions made to Vesperia only a year after its Xbox 360 release.

The traces of the later additions found in the Xbox 360 edition should be explained.

Further bizarre product linkages should not be undertaken.

Elements of the Tales series [i.e. Patty Fleur] which cannot be enjoyed by all users should not be added.

Characters and the Tales universe should not be toyed with any more than necessary.

Certain platforms should not be favoured over others.

We wish to see user complaints acted upon.

We wish to see more consideration given to the effects of official actions on the fanbase.[/quote]

Source

I don’t know what to say…

cry moar

Actually knowing Scamco I’m sure they will sell 360 owners the extra content as a $30 expansion later this year.

Someone needs a good ass kicking.

Wait wait wait wait wait…

There are 360 owners from Japan who are petitioning to defend the 360’s integrity?

Holy crap! Mind blown!

You know what bugs me?

When Capcom says that Viewtiful Joe and Resident Evil 4 are going to be a Gamecube Exclusive, along with 3 other Gamecube Exclusive games. So you go out and get a Gamecube, because Capcom is the shit and makes all those cool games the kiddies talk about. Then, after waiting and waiting, you find out that they not only can 1 of the games completely, but 3 of the games end up being ported over to another system just a few months down the line. And to add a little extra “fuck you for giving your support and trust to us,” they add extra content into the stuff on the OTHER system.

That really don’t have to do with this thread. I just felt like stating it. :slight_smile:

[quote=“spooie”]You know what bugs me?

When Capcom says that Viewtiful Joe and Resident Evil 4 are going to be a Gamecube Exclusive, along with 3 other Gamecube Exclusive games. So you go out and get a Gamecube, because Capcom is the shit and makes all those cool games the kiddies talk about. Then, after waiting and waiting, you find out that they not only can 1 of the games completely, but 3 of the games end up being ported over to another system just a few months down the line. And to add a little extra “fuck you for giving your support and trust to us,” they add extra content into the stuff on the OTHER system.

That really don’t have to do with this thread. I just felt like stating it. :slight_smile:[/quote]

Actually, I agree with you 100%.

I was pretty pissed when FF13 was being ported to the 360, not because I was a PS3 fanboy, but because I invested all the money into the PS3, just for that game.

Its like making me walk through a valley, and when I get there, you’ve announced a fully built train.

Well FUCK you. Yeah.

Listen to all that complaining.

These people need lives. At its core, it’s the same game. I don’t care about whether another console gets another version of a game I already have, I just stay satisfied with what I have. Why can’t these guys?

People act like they have a “right” to exclusive games. They don’t. In fact, from the beginning, ALL of these corporations are out to make money. Within those parameters, they can do whatever they want (legally, anyway).

[quote=“Little_Goten”]Listen to all that complaining.

These people need lives. At its core, it’s the same game. I don’t care about whether another console gets another version of a game I already have, I just stay satisfied with what I have. Why can’t these guys?

People act like they have a “right” to exclusive games. They don’t. In fact, from the beginning, ALL of these corporations are out to make money. Within those parameters, they can do whatever they want (legally, anyway).[/quote]

Blame the multiplatform.

/facepalm.jpg

[quote=“Gurren Lagann”]Wait wait wait wait wait…

There are 360 owners from Japan who are petitioning to defend the 360’s integrity?

Holy crap! Mind blown![/quote]

Actually isn’t that bad in Japan anymore especially when compared with PS3 at least Vs the PS2 and Xbox era. They’ve been able to somehow convince major Japanese games like FF XIII to come to the platform so I’d say that’s actually pretty good for them. Since its easier to port to Xbox 360 than Wii thats where we see the games go.

Simple fact: the guys that wrote the OP’s quote aren’t real gamers.

LOL at people who think third parties have hardware loyalty. Nintendo, Microsoft and Sony are the only ones with Hardware loyalty and its only because its in their best interest otherwise third parties do whats best for them and right now thats making PC/Xbox 360/PS3 titles and basically porting between the consoles so they make one game and sell it on three platforms.