Xbox 360 question

I’m about two weeks away from getting a 360 with my next paycheck and I was wondering if you can send in a used model in case it Red Rings or if I would need certain papers or order forms that come with a new 360.

No they just ask you for the serial number and then your home address so they can send you a coffin.

From that serial number they can track the manufacturing date, which model it is blah blah blah.

I believe they stopped sending out coffins a year or so ago. I remember reading that they ran out of them, and eventually decided people should just cough up the shipping themselves.

Why not get a PS3, and not have to deal with this bullshit.

wow I can’t believe MS does that… I think if mine ever breaks I’ll send it back to them in my PS3 box just to mock them.

because PS3 has no gaems duh

I’m sorry. Microsoft never received your package. :wink:

He already has one…

Why would one need a 360, when one has a PS3 in possession :confused;

Because he has the money and doesn’t give a flying fuck?

I was going to wait until January but I’m getting a deal which is a used arcade with a HD, headset and wired controller for $220 the store also has the ethernet cable but I need like a 50 footer so really I’m saving like 70 dollars at least.

Because… now… you’d better sit down when you hear this…

The 360 has some games that the PS3 doesn’t.

[quote=“nothere413”]Because… now… you’d better sit down when you hear this…

The 360 has some games that the PS3 doesn’t.[/quote]

The church of PS3ology does not approve.

[quote=“nothere413”]Because… now… you’d better sit down when you hear this…

The 360 has some games that the PS3 doesn’t.[/quote]

Good post is good.

Actually, it’s true. But the same is true of the other two consoles as well.

I know this may come as a shock to you all, but… it’s the truth.

[quote=“nothere413”]Actually, it’s true. But the same is true of the other two consoles as well.

I know this may come as a shock to you all, but… it’s the truth.[/quote]

The same could be said of all religions

AND THEN THEY FIGHT!