Woooooooooooooooooooooot!!!

Okay, now I got the time to finally get the photos of my new car. My first own bought car to be exact.

Very good sedan this is. Such a huge kick to it. It also wasn’t so expensive ($18000) and it’s got less than 30000 miles on it. :slight_smile:

It’s so pretty! :Q

Nissan? Pffft. :pfft;

I like to see your fucking car, bish. :disgust;

Nissan’s really the only Japanese car brand I like.

VERY NICE!

Me knowing nothing about cars has me not thinking much about this, but that’s awesome

Congrats. Those leather seats look comfy.

“Comfy?” :bitch;

Until you try to sit in them on a hot day. :confused;

The leather seat are really comfy. Plus they come with what I call “ass-warmers” :smiley:

Yeah comfy >_>.

I mean I can tell it’s not the really soft high end leather in a Lexus or BMW but it looks decent.

Hot as tight!

Nice car. :slight_smile:

takes note of what car to run from

I have one of those.

It transforms into an Autobot. :wink:

[quote=“sbf717”]Yeah comfy >_>.

I mean I can tell it’s not the really soft high end leather in a Lexus or BMW but it looks decent.[/quote]
Whatever is the easiest to clean up. I could of gotten another one that had the cloth seats, but that shit was above my budget.

Also, if you’re complaining that the leather will get too hot then you really should stop driving in the nude.

[quote=“Kumiko”]Nice car. :slight_smile:

takes note of what car to run from[/quote]
I admit, it took me way too long to get the punchline, and when it did… :brokenheart;

OH MY FUCKING GOD THE HEADLIGHTS! THE FUCKING HEADLIGHTS!! They are so bright, crisp, and covers a good range. It literally changes night to day with the high beams on.

:smiley:

Looks nice!

I’m actually in the process of trying to find a car that I’m going to buy with my own money. I’m looking for a 1982-1992 Camaro. Too bad all the ones we look at are crap so far >.<

My uncle works for Nissan and let me and my dad take a ride in the Infiniti G37 then I got to drive it and shit was tight :smiley: