Wondering Zombie presents...

[align=center]

The spontaneous stream of Indigo Prophecy.[/align]

It’s a bit of a random moment; a sudden urge to want to replay one of my favorite games. If you feel like watching, hopping over to Livestream.

[quote=“Kumiko”][align=center]

The spontaneous stream of Indigo Prophecy.[/align]

It’s a bit of a random moment; a sudden urge to want to replay one of my favorite games. If you feel like watching, hopping over to Livestream.[/quote]

Well I’ll watch. I like watching people play videogames and comment on what they are playing. Its why Giantbomb quicklooks and their Persona 4 endurance run are cool.

Oh I probably won’t be giving too much commentary with this. Mainly because I’ll be using Skype on my PSP to talk to a couple of friends who are watching.

The problem with Skype on my PC, is you can hear what everyone is saying when watching it. With four people trying to watch and then re-hearing themselves via the stream, it would be a bit much compared to when it was just Gillian and I with Silent Hill. But I can comment in the Chat Box.

[quote=“Kumiko”]Oh I probably won’t be giving too much commentary with this. Mainly because I’ll be using Skype on my PSP to talk to a couple of friends who are watching.

The problem with Skype on my PC, is you can hear what everyone is saying when watching it. With four people trying to watch and then re-hearing themselves via the stream, it would be a bit much compared to when it was just Gillian and I with Silent Hill. But I can comment in the Chat Box.[/quote]

Sorry I have to leave your stream something came up.

Well that was long. :slight_smile:

Thanks for watching guys.

Any time. No really any time. If I’m around here and you have another one of these 9 times out of 10 I’ll be there. It’s not like there’s anything else to do.

Sorry I wasn’t able to make it, was pushing through Darkside Chronicles.

It’s not a big deal. As I said, it was a random moment where I felt like playing it and just decided to stream it.