Why don't we have games like THIS on the Wii?

SHADOWGATE…

[YOUTUBE][/YOUTUBE]

DEJA VU…

[YOUTUBE][/YOUTUBE]

UNINVITED…

[YOUTUBE][/YOUTUBE]

With the point-and-clickity nature of the Wii, there is absolutely no reason why these games haven’t been updated for the system, and games like it created for the system. Pop some new versions of these on WiiWare, and hot damn, they should take right off. The Wii is the perfect system for them.

Aaaaggghhh… dammit. I want some new ones NOW. :neutral_face:

You’re getting Strong Bad and Tales of Monkey Island after the genre being dead for 10 years. Be satisfied with that. :mad;

I will not be satisfied with that. These games are awesome. Ever play them?

No. Ever played Guitar Hero 5? I rest my case.

Actually, you know, I HAVEN’T been able to get out to play a game that came out in the last 3 weeks due to the huge freakin nerve cluster in my swollen foot that I can’t walk on preventing me from walking anywhere.

However, I HAVE played other Guitar Heroes, and I doubt 5 is going to be incredibly revolutionarily different from the previous incarnations (including RockBand).

As for Shadowgate… It’s only been out for 22+ years. What’s your excuse?

:smiley:

I don’t own any system that can play it?

And GH5 is like, the bestest GH ever. So good~

Well I don’t own any plastic guitars I can play Guitar Hero 5 on. :stuck_out_tongue:

Does it have Stan Bush’s “The Touch” on it?

Trex, what do you think of the final song in GH5?

I use to have Shadowgate. Don’t know what happened to it though.

Didn’t you make a similar thread before? o.O

Its because most devs don’t know that they are doing when it comes to Wii and for a long time were just trying to cash in on its success. Doesn’t help them when they expected PS3 to be the big console either.

Even now they really don’t get it. They are getting better but they are still trying to stupid things. I mean why all the damn lightgun games they need to stop with that shit.

[quote=“sixsicksixes”]I use to have Shadowgate. Don’t know what happened to it though.

Didn’t you make a similar thread before? o.O[/quote]

I think I did at G4 like 2 years ago. And I’m still waiting. :disgust;

Schizoid Man? Hated it.

OH YOU JUST DON’T HAVE GOOD TASTE IN MUSIC.

Eh it’s OK in the beginning and end but the middle is too eclectic.

The Sax/Guitar mash-up is just brilliant.

Actually, I thought Dejavu sucked. Never played the other 2.

It hasn’t aged well.

But a next gen version may be awesome.

Not to play.

[quote=“JPjuice23”]Actually, I thought Dejavu sucked. Never played the other 2.

It hasn’t aged well.

But a next gen version may be awesome.[/quote]

Which version did you play?

Nintendo of course.

NES or Gameboy Color?

I’ve got the GBC version of it, and it comes with the previously unavailable sequel as a 2-in-1 game.
:smiley: