Who is getting ODST tonight or early tom?

This thread really only applies to like the two people here who actually care about Halo. Anyway I ordered my copy this afternoon should have it by Friday. I just want to know who is picking it up this week so we can play some firefight. :stuck_out_tongue:

I understand its halo but I am not at all excited for ODST.

Nah. Be playing 1943 and a bit of CoD4. I would rent the game first though.

I have yet to open my Halo 3.

DO IT! NAO!:disgust;

Which isn’t a surprise since your 360 is probably still wrapped in plastic.

But then it loses value on the black market that way.

I wouldn’t call it “wrapped.” More like FOLDED. :smiley:

Not tonight but im getting it tomorrow around 5 or so

Guess.

Should have it tomorrow.

60 dollar expansion pack.

JUST SAYIN’

I didn’t realize it came with all the Halo 3 maps that I never bought.

I’m giving it a bit more consideration now.

I just got home from the launch. Surprisingly, it wasn’t as bad as I was expecting. It was loud as hell but there weren’t as many people as I expected.

However, we ended up only having five extra copies that weren’t reserved. Within a time frame of about ten minutes… We had six non-reserved people come in wanting it. Yeah, they fought over who was going to get in line. One guy was very head strong about it, saying he’d be willing to fight someone in the parking lot for it. One of the people ended up getting fed up with the guy and left.

As for getting it… I probably will eventually. For now, I’m just going to rent it since I need some extra money right now and I rather have Persona PSP. :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote=“nothere413”]60 dollar expansion pack.

JUST SAYIN’[/quote]

This thread isn’t about GT5 Prologue.

You’re 2 months early for Black Friday. :smiley:

We don’t talk about that day! :disgust;

Tell me, Andrew… what did GT5 Prologue expand upon?

And I don’t think that was worth 60 dollars either.

[quote=“nothere413”]Tell me, Andrew… what did GT5 Prologue expand upon?

And I don’t think that was worth 60 dollars either.[/quote]
It expanded upon a mediocre and bland series? I dunno. :stuck_out_tongue: dodges Chad’s shoe

High five! :up;

[quote=“Andrex”]It expanded upon a mediocre and bland series? I dunno. :stuck_out_tongue: dodges Chad’s shoe

High five! :up;[/quote]

Though I agree that realistic racing games on the whole are bland and boring, I highly doubt you’ve played enough (if any at all) Gran Turismo to determine whether it is or is not in fact mediocre.

Good day to you, sir.

Can’t wait to play co-op with you man.:up;:cool;