When you look into the mirror, what is the person staring back at you thinking?

Man, what a sexy beast of a man. :up;:cool;

I would answer…

…But it would be too “grim dark”. :stuck_out_tongue:

I never appear in the mirror. Donno why.

Hold on, I’m gonna give this guy a call…

He’d say nothing, and try to strangle me to death.

Everyday I look into the mirror
Staring back I look less familiar
I’ve seen all seven faces
Each one looks a lot like me

He tells me I’m a terrible person and then we both have a good laugh.

I’m going to shank you in your sleep tonight. 0_o

Never say “Bloody Mary” at 3 times, trust me…

TELL ME WHAT DO YOU SEE
WHEN YOU LOOKIN AT ME

Nothing happens… =\

Yeah, that’s just a dumb myth. But you can never say Candlejack. If you say Candlejack he’ll co-

Scream.

Not if you turn off the light, then place a candle on front of the mirror, and you will get it…[SPOILER]probably.[/SPOILER]. >_>

You have to say her name 13 times.

According to Wiki, It may be sometimes more than 3, depending upon the version of the story.

Source from Wiki.

Well, you may be right, I’ll try it again at midnight…or tomorrow night. >_>

My god I thought you were a girl this entire time.

I mean, it doesn’t really matter, its just in my brain, I have these mental pictures of who everyone on this forum is, but it bugs me when I don’t know what gender they are.

So I thought you were a short, brunette chick, this entire time. Fack.

I’m a guy.

[quote=“JPjuice23”]My god I thought you were a girl this entire time.

I mean, it doesn’t really matter, its just in my brain, I have these mental pictures of who everyone on this forum is, but it bugs me when I don’t know what gender they are.

So I thought you were a short, brunette chick, this entire time. Fack.[/quote]

That would be me.

Anyway, that’s the problem with the Bloody Mary myth…There’s too many versions of it. I just Googled it just to compare all the stories (since I only know of the ‘saying it three times’ one) and there’s so many ways you “suppose” to do it. One web site alone mentioned three ways, including having to spin around while saying her name.

Perhaps the reason why it worked for one person over another is maybe that person did it the “right” way…Or maybe one person just believed in it more. Needless to say, I’m sure if you did it with candles, you’d probably see your reflection. If you are afraid, you’re first reaction to suddenly seeing your own reflection moving might be to believe that it really is her, even though it’s clearly not.

Myths are fun and all, but I don’t believe it. It’s not solid enough to believe.