What the fuck is this shit?

Andrex… The fuck is this pink shit all over this site? :frown;

Happy Valentine’s Day! :stuck_out_tongue:

:frown;

It also means that I’m a moderator now, because my name’s colors match the admin colors.

Except… my powers seem not to be working. :stuck_out_tongue:

Hi Kumiko. :astonished:

Hey, What’s up?

This blizzard FUCKING SUCKS

I like the pink. I think its nice. :slight_smile:

you know whats sad? i used to think you were cool . . .

I don’t know what you’re talking about.

Nothing like constant snow to make the day go by.

:lol Cold blooded.

My eyes are burning out of my covkryd. Gifntdc ehst hsbr roju fomeQ:

I dunno what everyone is on, but this is closer to light crimson.

Have you looked at your little red riding hood avatar or whatever the hell it is, because it’s practically the same color.

[quote=“Kumiko”]I don’t know what you’re talking about.

Nothing like constant snow to make the day go by.[/quote]
Nothing like constant snow to face oncoming death in the middle of a 3-way intersection that’s covered in slush and ice. Driving home from work today was one of the most terrifying things I’ve ever been in. Just happy I made it out alive and nothing happened to my car- two close calls are too much for me to handle when I’m driving my baby.

Where do you live? I’m in upstate NY and I’ve yet to have any snow that’s lasted more than a day since November. Every single “storm” we’re supposed to get has passed right by us or, if it does hit during the day, has melted before I leave work.

Pink is the color of heart…or was it a red? :Q

Blue, actually. Or maybe that’s just my heart.

Kumi’s is black. :stuck_out_tongue:

MY HEART IS CLEAR. AS IT IS MADE OF GLASS.

[quote=“spooie”]I dunno what everyone is on, but this is closer to light crimson.

Have you looked at your little red riding hood avatar or whatever the hell it is, because it’s practically the same color.[/quote]

Hey hey hey, no hatin’ on BB Hood; she’ll f*ck you up. :Q

[quote=“Andrex”]Blue, actually. Or maybe that’s just my heart.

Kumi’s is black. :stuck_out_tongue:[/quote]

I have no heart. It has long been ripped from my chest while still beating. Torn and damaged, I watched as my very essence was destroyed before my very eyes. It has long gone cold… Long forgotten to feel… Long forgotten to love. I am now nothing more than a mere hollow shell of my former self that wonders this world for death has not yet claimed me.

/cut