What is with this sissy blue color scheme?

Everyone knows that REDDER is BETTER! :smiley:

You now have the option to switch themes if you so care to.

The blue and white is awesome. It makes the site look clean and easy on the eyes. kicks spooie

:neutral_face:

Also I’ve gone through like every option and I see none to change the theme. Where is it??

https://htpg.co/forum/profile.php?do=editoptions

Should be at the bottom under Miscellaneous Options.

Ummm all I get is

Message Editor Interface
When posting messages to the forums or other members, there are three interface types available to you. The simplest of these is a simple text box, while the last is a fully-fledged WYSIWYG editor, which allows you to format your text as you want it and see the results immediately.

Depending upon the capabilities of your web browser, you may not be able to use all of these options. If you experience problems when posting messages, try switching to a different interface type.
Message Editor Interface:

Well, it should be there. Not much I can do if it isn’t, unfortunately.

Well that’s gay. I even made a new account to see if it was just a problem with old ones.

_>

Ohhh well…

copies source file for Oct. 2010

But…but I love orange. :frowning:

Finally. :disgust;

Yeah I don’t have the option to change either.

But i like Sissy blue better anyways. I’m a sissy type of guy.

My favorite color is blue. So nyeh.

It’s weird. I originally didn’t like the RED layout. Then it went more orange and it was okay. Then it grew on me. Now it’s weird back at Blue again.

I like the change back. Not a fan of dark color schemes. They give me a headache.

The blue definitely make it easier to look at the site, the red was giving me a headache.

I liked the orange and black color scheme much better. I use the orange and black theme at G4, and all other forums that I can.

Same site either way, so I’m good.