What is up with all these delays?

They can’t even get 2 games that were released YEARS AGE out on time.

http://www.1up.com/do/newsStory?cId=3176423

Nope GoW Collection still confirmed for Nov.

Trailer

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2009/10/first-look-at-the-god-of-war-collection-trailer/

[quote=“spooie”]They can’t even get 2 games that were released YEARS AGE out on time.

http://www.1up.com/do/newsStory?cId=3176423[/quote]

Game makers are afraid of Modern Warefare 2 or some bull. They are all getting delayed and its getting ridiculous.

Silent Hill was delayed. :argh

I believed that 2009 would be the next 2007 but now all the delays kind of ruined that.

2010 = :heart;?

2010 = :heart;:heart;:heart;

Pokemon SoulSilver + Super Mario Galaxy 2 = Best year of gaming ever.

Part of me wants to say, to make an awesome game MORE awesome. (See Resident Evil 4).

Part of me wants to say, to make a crappy game more awesome, but ultimately remain crappy. (See Superman Returns).

Part of me wants to say, because Publishers like to set release dates before games are finished. (See Starcraft Ghost).

Part of me wants to say, because companies running the studios have no idea what they’re doing and are running things into the ground. (See Ghostbusters pre-Atari).

[quote=“Andrex”]2010 = :heart;:heart;:heart;

Pokemon SoulSilver + Super Mario Galaxy 2 = Best year of gaming ever.[/quote]

This is what I actually think that fag Trex who keeps editting my message believes and also he is gay.

Nice Ryan. Glad to see you’re keeping the faith. :up;

2009 has been a terrible year for gaming, especially for the Wii.

2010 looks all sorts of kickass however.

[quote=“Gurren Lagann”]2009 has been a terrible year for gaming, especially for the Wii.

2010 looks all sorts of kickass however.[/quote]
2009 started out awesomely for Wii (OVERKILL, and to a much lesser extent MadWorld), and it’s gonna end pretty sweetly (NSMB, FFCC TCB, SH SM), but yeah I guess it was pretty bad for the rest of it.

wat

[quote=“Gurren Lagann”]2009 has been a terrible year for gaming, especially for the Wii.

2010 looks all sorts of kickass however.[/quote]

WTF

2009 has been fucking awesome starting off with Killzone 2, SF4, and if you like busted controls RE5 >_> mid year had good stuff from inFamous, Red Faction Gerilla, and Bionic Commando. The year ends with Assassin’s Creed 2, Uncharted 2, and Modern Warfare 2

Unless you need to buy 15 games a month all of 2009 has been a kick ass year.

I sort of agree. Most of the games out this year have been sub-par to ok.

Can’t wait until I can afford Demon’s Souls, though. I need a damn job.

Now the beginning of '09 was wonders, it’s just died down a whole lot in the summer (which happens usually) but there’s still a scarce number of notable titles for autumn and the coming Christmas season. You can’t compare with what is newly available this season to that of last year’s (especially last November).

Uncharted 2 and Brutal Legend are amazing games that came out this week I don’t really see what you’re talking about.

There was Dead Space, Saints Row 2, Fallout 3, LittleBigPlanet, Red Alert 3, Resistance 2, Gears of War 2, Mirror’s Edge, and Left4Dead all around this time from last year.

Uncharted 2 and Brutal Legend are awesome. They are quality, but there’s not much quantity to boost this year. That’s my point.

I think companies are just tired of fighting over the holidays…what I think they should do is fill up our summers with some of these games. Now come on summer licks it for games (most of the time) and the holidays are so jam packed companies are like “lets not fight but give our games its own room to make money”…and CoD:MW2 is coming out…why fight it?