What if you found out you were going to die in the next 7 days...

what would you do?

Lets say it’s a deadly virus, you’ll never feel a thing until the time comes and -bam- you’re dead. You die from, like I dunno, spontaneously combustion… or if you get turned into a zombie! Hmmm. Really, lets just say you die from a heart attack.

No, not a heart attack, lets make it more interesting and say your death will be a hypnotic suicide. (there are parasites out there that force insects to do the same!)

What do you do when you found your diagnosis says you have no more than seven days to live?

[align=center]----------------------[/align]

For first day, I’ll make a decent amount of homemade plastic explosives, small and concealable.

For the next few days, I’d write a lengthy essay about me and how stupidity and ignorance is ruining America thanks to these pundits who tell everyone how the think/act and how it forced me to commit suicide- describing my suicide so they get my message perfectly clear.

I then e-mail it to FOX, CNN, MSNBC, AP, BBC, the White House, and the CIA.

For the rest of the time I have (which should be about half a day left), since I’d be living in St. Louis, I take my explosive devices in a backpack, head to the Arch, go to the top, barricade myself in the top by breaking off the elevators with homemade explosives, and use the rest to blow out a window.

To be sure people know what is happening and that I have the media’s attention, I use my cell to call 911 about what’s going on (just to be sure they will come, even if I’m dead already) and will then leap to my death.

That’s my story. Yep. Might as well make something meaningful out of it. :slight_smile:

Something akin to this only with no eating involved

Well, on the first day that I found out I would be committing suicide, I would make a mental note to not commit suicide.

On the second day, I would look up a hypnotherapist and try to get an appointment made within the next 5 days.

On the third day, I would you go on the internet and talk about how I was diagnosed with something that would kill me, but is completely preventable given the proper precautions, making sure to alert the local news media.

On the fourth day, I would make some contacts with people in Vegas and see if I can get some sort of “Will he die? Won’t he die?” betting pool going, so I can make a little cash on the side.

On the fifth day, I will sell off the movie rights to my life (and death) story to the highest bidder and get the advancements of my Vegas deal wired to my bank.

On the sixth day, I would go to the hypnotherapist and have him pre-hypnotize me so that any sort of OTHER hypnotic suggestion will not be able to influence me on the final day.

On the seventh day, as an extra precaution, I would recruit a team of doctors who would be ready to voluntarily inject me with a fluid to slow my heart-beat down just enough for my pulse to drop to the point where I can legally be considered dead.

On the final day, just before I would die from hypnotic suicide, I would have the doctors inject me so that I would legally be dead, be able to be revived mere moments later, and legally entitled to winnings from both living AND dying from the Vegas pool, as well as successfully having not to worry about any repercussions about having sold my life and death story to the highest bidder.

Then the next day, I’d probably just eat a cheeseburger or something.

It involves

[size=200]Rape.[/size]

No no no no no no- you die no matter what. You’ll choke on that burger to death.

You don’t understand, I was already dead the day before. I simply had my self be revived.

Silly. :wink:

Nowhere in your original text does it say one has to STAY dead. I call shenanigans!

Now that I think about it… what happens if sbf717 chokes on the hotdogs on the first day? That’s gonna be pretty painful if he can’t breath for 6-7 more days and is still alive.

Honestly do whatever I’d want for about 7 days although if I figured out other people were in the same boat that changes some stuff. Also depends on certainty if I have a decent chance I’d not change a thing. Again it really depends on my knowledge of it.

I’d do things I’ve always wanted to do.

My first day, I’d politely tell people to go to hell and explain why they’ve been dissapointments. (Mostly just family and classmates) I’d also send plane tickets to people all over the place to meet me down in Florida.

My second day, I’d take a plane down to Alabama and finally meet Teddy IRL. We’d hang out and I’d let him know it was my dying wish for him to break his vegetarianism for one meal.

My third day, I’d take all of the friends (including a few people from this site) whom I sent tickets to Disney World. We’d have as much fun as a person expecting death and 25 - 30 of his friends can have at Disney World.

My fourth and fifth days would be the same as the third.

My sixth day, I’d finally meet Colin Hay (whom I’d have been setting up a meeting with for the past few days) and shake his hand and tell him I thought he was the coolest person to ever grace my ears with his music.

My seventh day, I’d eat a cyanide capsule to save myself from the pain of whatever it was I was dying from (after saying goodbye, of course). I’d like to die listening to my favorite song, too.

I’d have sex with as many ladies as possible, even rape if I must.

Then I would get in a shoot out with the cops on the last day.

[quote=“Dartht33bagger”]I’d have sex with as many ladies as possible, even rape if I must.

Then I would get in a shoot out with the cops on the last day.[/quote]

Rape and Murder. Yeah, that’s a great way create a legacy.

Go ahead and ruin some kid’s life by killing his father and raping his mother…

:disgust;

Finding out how Lost ends.

[quote=“nothere413”]Rape and Murder. Yeah, that’s a great way create a legacy.

Go ahead and ruin some kid’s life by killing his father and raping his mother…

:disgust;[/quote]

Hey man I’m dieing and I don’t know these people so it’s all fair game

You’ll have lots of fun in hell…

First off I’d have to be checked for the glow in the dark dye, so i could see where the poison was, then I’d spend the rest of my time running around yelling at people that I was looking for whoever murdered me.

If I had any time left after that, I’d play Oblivion…because, well…you know.

[quote=“Asrugan”]First off I’d have to be checked for the glow in the dark dye, so i could see where the poison was, then I’d spend the rest of my time running around yelling at people that I was looking for whoever murdered me.

If I had any time left after that, I’d play Oblivion…because, well…you know.[/quote]

There’s Crank 3 right there.

Funny enough, that’s DOA (and not the Dennis Quaid remake):
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0042369/
circa 1950 - great movie

(oh, and not THAT DOA either, no cleavage in this one)