What does your user name mean?

Because 90% of your usernames make no since.

Some names in particular are weird, like “Nothere,” “AoR Final” and “Gamer”

So here’s a thread for you guys.

Also, JPjuice23 is quite simple my initials, Joe Pelloni, “Juice” has absolutely no meaning to it, I like Soda much better, in theory, I should be “JPsoda23,” but that doesn’t roll off the toung(Tung?) very well.

23 is the greatest number.

I got the “-naut” part after listening to some Intronaut and putting the “Phantom” sounded cool with the mix.

I’m a Gamer I was born in 89. i just switched the 8 and the 9 to make, Gamer98. The rest is history.

how is gamer a weird name? . . . it might be stupid and redundant but i dont see why youd even have to think about it . . .

My name is from when I was a super hardcore weeaboo and listened to the Jrock [SPOILER]GIRUGAMESH![/SPOILER] band called Nightmare who’s lead guitarist. I’ve often considered changing to something pillows related…

Hybrid Rainbow that shitz.

It’s a name. It has no meaning.

[color=Red]Andrew - [color=Red]w + [color=Blue]XTREME = [color=Red]Andre[color=Blue]x

For some reason on all the big sites it’s already taken. Bastards can’t be original. :neutral_face:

/Sarcasm

Obviously. :wink: Because it’s my favorite anime yet and it’s flat-out impossible to top the action there. And I’m GAINAX fanboy at heart.

Plus, it’s about the only shounen I care for.

I’ve always wanted to know the reason behind w2d2, and SCIco_Draken. The Ico part I get (though I never thought he actually played games, never heard him talk about it)… the rest is a mystery…

You’re thinking about this waaaaaay too much…

axel from kingdom hearts

Figure it out.

Au contraire, I don’t think I’m overthinking enough. Or maybe that’s exactly what he wants…

anytime i get to expres my contept for the name “gamer” on a gaming forum, i take advantege of it . . . starting today . . .

and @ andy:

lol. thats some kinda wrong you got there . . .

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spoo

[quote=“SCIco_Draken”]anytime i get to expres my contept for the name “gamer” on a gaming forum, i take advantege of it . . . starting today . . .

and @ andy:

lol. thats some kinda wrong you got there . . .[/quote]
Draken, will you disappoint?

that depends on your expectations . . .

The_Juno, obviously a movie from “Juno”.