What are you going to be for Halloween?

A stalker.

[SPOILER]Serious answer: I don’t even know yet.[/SPOILER]

Shota Cat

Absolutely nothing! (Because I’ll be working)

My friend had a great idea though. He’s going to dress up in all black and tape envelopes and stamps to him and be blackmail.

My other friend is taping condoms and mints to him and being condiments.

I love my friends. :smiley:

Great costume idea- not only is it for show, it can be used! That will come in handy in Halloween partying.

I was going to go as FeMC from Persona 3 PSP but then something came up to where I couldn’t afford it.

Though I’m working that night so… I’m not going as anything.

The same thing I’ve been for the last 11 years. Nothing! :smiley:

I have an idea for a pumpkin to carve though, and this time it’s not going to be a lulzy one.

A black man playing tekken.

a white man playing tekken

Dude that’s racist.:disgust;

ok ok fine ill be black too

I’m thinking Wolverine. :stuck_out_tongue:

How about a mixed guy playing Tekken?

Tangerine? No problem!

[youtube]B_JVXFhEDAc[/youtube]

I’ve got an old outfit sitting in my closet that’s pure retro 70’s (cream bellbottom slacks, cream shirt, and gonna slick back my hair)

[quote=“sixsicksixes”]Tangerine? No problem!

[youtube]B_JVXFhEDAc[/youtube][/quote]
:lol That was dumb but good.

Now that I think about it, I want to relive some old memories and go as a pirate one year, and then a ninja the next.

Originally I was going to be the Human Torch to replace someone who was going with a couple of my family members as the Fantastic Four. After learning that he was able to do it, I decided to become a Shinigami since I already have the costume.

Don’t celebrate Halloween, but if I did, I’d probably be Saix from Org XIII.

Enjoy your Jesus.

I went as a Nintendo Fanboy… but few people even got the 1-Up Shirt reference. Sad.

One of my co-workers sent me a picture of her brother dressed as Luigi. Full body costume. His friend was Mario. They were going out to some party together that night.

She was like “he said it was tight in the package… and their are going to be a lot of girls dressed up like some really slutty looking whores at that party… and that might be a problem for him tonight.”

:lol