Well I just ordered my 360

For 249.90 I got a refurbished 20Gig Pro with all the accessories and RE5. Also a 120 days store warranty and then whatever is left in the manufacturers warranty <_<

So post gamertags now kthxbye

SolMachina

Games:

Gears of War 1 & 2

Rock Band 1 & 2

[quote=“Daystar”]SolMachina

Games:

Gears of War 1 & 2

Rock Band 1 & 2[/quote]

imma add you too dawg

I think you already know my shit by now

[quote=“Axel”]imma add you too dawg

I think you already know my shit by now[/quote]

Dude I know all your shit. Even where you live and sleep :Q

Refurbished 360?

…I wish you the best of luck.

Only 20 gigs? Should’ve saved for more space.

My dad was actually pretty pissed that I was going to spend 250 dollars on a 360 let alone 300 for a 60 gig pro model.

Trapped_Artist

Not like you need it since Robby will probably pull you into our almost nightly parties anyway. :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote=“Kumiko”]Trapped_Artist

Not like you need it since Robby will probably pull you into our almost nightly parties anyway. :stuck_out_tongue:[/quote]

i have no idea what the FUCK you’re talking about she-devil:!;

Hay guess myne yos.

But I will see you online!

Get Mass Effect (find a disc copy for 20, not the online copy for 30)

also seriously consider Oblivion or Fallout 3 if you like [SPOILER]RPGs[/SPOILER] games unless you’ve played them on something else

Quick update for yalls I got my 360 today but need to buy a long ass Ethernet cable to play online so I’ll add you all tomorrow :up;

[quote=“Kumiko”]Trapped_Artist

Not like you need it since Robby will probably pull you into our almost nightly parties anyway. :stuck_out_tongue:[/quote]

How come we never play together? We should play a game of Gears or two. It would be fun! ^.^

Andrei Ulmeyda we all should play something.

Teh Sarge

I’ll be up for Rock Band and Rock Band 2 as soon as I fix my guitar controller (blue button is stuck). I’ve also got Halo 3, COD4, and both Gears games, but don’t expect me to go anywhere near Gears multiplayer unless it’s Horde you want to play.

Argh, fucking sucks that my mic broke. :frowning:

Anyway, I’m already on your list, so… Yeah. :slight_smile:

Sig

I had to make a new live account because MS wont change my region to US on my old account so I’m sorry I have to readd all you guys just delete my old account D=

You’d think they’d have something where you could migrate it at least once I mean, shesh, what happens if your in the service and you or your kid stationed with you is running thier system in a different region?

I called MS’s service and was told to make a new account there was nothing they could do.