Unlike most videos of it's kind...

This one actually serves a purpose.

http://www.joystiq.com/2009/10/14/video-mega-64s-300-psp-go-joke/

to demonstrate how to waste $300???

At least use a game that WASN’T on the PS store as Soul Cailbur Broken Destiny was put up the night before the Go launched. >_>

Step 1. Buy a PSP Go

Step 2. There is no step 2.

I wish he came to my GameStop… :frowning:

That reminds me, where is your Gamestop? :Q

[quote=“Andrex”]Step 1. Buy a PSP Go

Step 2. Cry.[/quote]

I fix for you. :smiley:

I laughed when he got out the butter.

So you disagree?

[quote=“spooie”]This one actually serves a purpose.

http://www.joystiq.com/2009/10/14/video-mega-64s-300-psp-go-joke/[/quote]

Does the go even tell you its online only? I could see plenty of people thinking you can use UMD games on it.

I still remember being at a gamestop and overhearing the employee’s musing about a ds with a broken screen (shortly after it launched) and how the PSP would just obliterate it and be the portable gaming system to rule the world.

Yeah, I got as good of a chuckle out of it then as I do now.

[quote=“Asrugan”]I still remember being at a gamestop and overhearing the employee’s musing about a ds with a broken screen (shortly after it launched) and how the PSP would just obliterate it and be the portable gaming system to rule the world.

Yeah, I got as good of a chuckle out of it then as I do now.[/quote]

I remember when the entire game industry was saying the PSP would destroy the DS because it just “looked so awesome” and “you can play movies on it!” You know, the same people who said that the name “Wii” was stupid and would never sell with that “lame controller,” because “Nintendo will go 3rd party like Sega” in a few years.

So, as usual, people are incredibly stupid.

PLUS note… X-Play was actually one of the few people that picked the DS over the PSP. A year later, Shane Satterfield wrote an article basically saying that the PSP would win over the DS instead, and then a year later, wrote a response to THAT article basically saying he was entirely wrong.

:wink:

[quote=“spooie”]I remember when the entire game industry was saying the PSP would destroy the DS because it just “looked so awesome” and “you can play movies on it!” You know, the same people who said that the name “Wii” was stupid and would never sell with that “lame controller,” because “Nintendo will go 3rd party like Sega” in a few years.

So, as usual, people are incredibly stupid.

PLUS note… X-Play was actually one of the few people that picked the DS over the PSP. A year later, Shane Satterfield wrote an article basically saying that the PSP would win over the DS instead, and then a year later, wrote a response to THAT article basically saying he was entirely wrong.

:wink:[/quote]

Did you ever see my little essay/post on X-play’s boards in the spring of 06 on “How Nintendo could win this gen’s console war”?. Boy did I get a lot of laughs from people on that one…:smiley: