Ubisoft doesn't learn

Wow putting that shovelware on Xbox 360 and PS3 eh? I guess you guys can join the fun now.

http://www.joystiq.com/2009/11/30/ubisoft-planning-10-games-for-natal-4-to-5-for-playstation-mo/

Its kind of sad they are more concerned about this than they are about publishing No More Heroes Xbox 360/PS3.

This just in third parties haven’t a clue as to what they are doing.

I don’t get the point you’re making.

Of course Ubisoft should be more concerned with releasing new games for a new device that hasn’t been truly used in the public before. The fate with Natal rides on the help with Ubi. If they don’t help getting the ball rolling, Natal will share the same fucking fate as the PS2’s Eyetoy.

So in the end I guess, it doesn’t really matter; Ubi should be paying more attention with porting No More Heroes, over this? LOL, yeah sure okay…

Ubisoft was the only real 3rd party to push behind the Wii when it was launched. Take that as you will.

[quote=“Gurren Lagann”]I don’t get the point you’re making.

Of course Ubisoft should be more concerned with releasing new games for a new device that hasn’t been truly used in the public before. The fate with Natal rides on the help with Ubi. If they don’t help getting the ball rolling, Natal will share the same fucking fate as the PS2’s Eyetoy.

So in the end I guess, it doesn’t really matter; Ubi should be paying more attention with porting No More Heroes, over this? LOL, yeah sure okay…[/quote]

I’m saying its sad that they are making what looks to be ports of those petz games instead of publishing No more Heroes Xbox 360/PS3. Also I don’t think you’d care for a Natal full of junk wii ports at least I’m pretty sure you don’t want that.

I honestly want Natal to be good but I don’t think it will be simply because Xbox 360/PS3 motion controls is a response to Wii popularity.

[quote=“barcster_2003”]I’m saying its sad that they are making what looks to be ports of those petz games instead of publishing No more Heroes Xbox 360/PS3. Also I don’t think you’d care for a Natal full of junk wii ports at least I’m pretty sure you don’t want that.

I honestly want Natal to be good but I don’t think it will be simply because Xbox 360/PS3 motion controls is a response to Wii popularity.[/quote]

And Wii popularity is a response to…?

(answer is fun)

[quote=“Asrugan”]And Wii popularity is a response to…?

(answer is fun)[/quote]

Wii popularity is because of games. The Wii remote by itself isn’t anything without software not to mention some devs don’t really know how to use it either.

That’s b/c Ubi is one of the most opportunistic companies around. They are always willing to take a shot on something new and different to expand their company’s portfolio.

It’s a value that seems to run in the family as Yves Guillemot’s (Ubi’s CEO’s) brother Michel Guillemot runs Gameloft and they do the same thing.