-

PS3 are releasing MW2 betas to all people who send this message on to 50 people on their friemds list this has been changed from 10 to 50 as there if limited beta keyes that can be handed out at less people will pass it on to 50 people. the beta keys are given out on 21st Oct. These messages are tracked by the PSN moderators

wtf . . . motherfuckers not even on my friends list . . .

Quote this message 10 times or you will die a horrible death.

[quote=“SCIco_Draken”]PS3 are releasing MW2 betas to all people who send this message on to 50 people on their friemds list this has been changed from 10 to 50 as there if limited beta keyes that can be handed out at less people will pass it on to 50 people. the beta keys are given out on 21st Oct. These messages are tracked by the PSN moderators

wtf . . . motherfuckers not even on my friends list . . .[/quote]

It sounds like they just want consumers to hype the game for them. Also yeah it sucks they raised the number.

aslo

Send this message to 20 of your online friends and you will reveive 20$ for psn store. The purpose of this project is for the playstation network to test out the messaging system. You will receive the 20$ for psn on 11-1-09

i dont even know these people . . .

You should stop adding crackpots to your friends list…

so you dont wanna play the uncharted co op?

I hate chain letters.

Im a pool sandal not a crackpot >_>

these two things are contradictions now?

_>

kicks

The Best part is that people actually fall for this shit.

I just find them annoying as all Hell.