The Wizard of Oz picture replacement thing

I tried looking for it, but I can’t find it :confused:

It was posted on this forum, it took a picture you gave it, and put it on a Wizard of Oz character.

Does anyone have a link to it, or know wtf its called. All I’m googling is “Wizard of Oz picture replacement.” I have no idea what its called.

Thanks :slight_smile:

Looks like it’s dead


Looks like it’s dead[/quote]

Alright thats fine. Thanks :slight_smile: