The Playlist I've Ever Made

Just a playlist I thought up.

If you want to listen to the songs, you can use Youtube or last.fm.

Or you could PM me…

Tracklist:

Carnival - Our Lady Peace

Down, Down, Down to Mephisto’s Cafe - Streetlight Manifesto

Lost in Hollywood - System of a Down

Underground - Men at Work

Rhinemaidens - The Envy Corps

Starlight - Muse

Lucy’s - Mindi Abair

Murder by Numbers - The Police

Time - The Rumble Strips

Trampoline - Lazlo Bane

What U Gonna Do? - Jim Noir

Wires & Wool - The Envy Corps

The what playlist?

Edit- Wait I’m pretty sure sharing music is illegal, therefor I should be closing this thread…

[quote=“Andrex”]The what playlist?

Edit- Wait I’m pretty sure sharing music is illegal, therefor I should be closing this thread…[/quote]

The Playlist, man…

Don’t be a Nazi like Lars Ulrich

Well I might be able to get away with saying something like, “Like The Pirate Bay I don’t actually host the content nor have the staff here personally linked to it so it’s not our fault” or something… Still it feels wrong…

If you want me to remove the link and just suggest everyone use Youtube if they want to hear the songs, then go ahead and say it.

Make it so.

Yes because posting links of people who don’t own the song but uploaded it themselves onto YouTube is different. =\

I’m not posting links.

And for all we know, they DO have the rights to the songs.

And alot of record companies host music videos on youtube.

I was more or less referring to all the people who just upload songs with a picture of the CD cover.

You know, the people you can tell aren’t from the music industry.

[quote=“Kumiko”]I was more or less referring to all the people who just upload songs with a picture of the CD cover.

You know, the people you can tell aren’t from the music industry.[/quote]

And how do you know that they’re not from the music industry?

lol

EDIT: You guys should all look up the song “Everybody’s Changing” by Keane. I think it’s becoming one of my new favorites and the lyrics are really good.

I was trying to help defend you! :neutral_face:

Oh. I thought we were pretending as if the FBI was watching our every move… :frowning: