The official "I CAN'T SLEEP and I'm completely screwed!" thread...

I can’t sleep and I’m completely screwed.

This damned foot… AAAAGGGGHHHH… medication screwed up my sleeping patterns, and when I am tired, I get pains in my foot. Now I have no pain and I can’t sleep, and I’ve been out of work almost the entire month (I’ve been in 4 days this month!) and tomorrow will make day 8 straight I’m gonna miss.

Damn it all.:mad;:mad;:mad;:mad;:mad;:mad;:mad;:mad;:mad; :argh

Anyone else not sleeping?

And @#$% it… now the foot pain is returning. :confused;

I never sleep. :stuck_out_tongue:

Pretty much this.

I just put on some Johnny Cash and now I’m playing some Mario Kart DS.

I finished R.O.D TV with Gillian and am pissed at myself because I lost my flow to write my Persona story…

…That only three people read. =\

[quote=“Kumiko”]I finished R.O.D TV with Gillian and am pissed at myself because I lost my flow to write my Persona story…

…That only three people read. =[/quote]

I’d have read it but I’m not familiar with the Persona universe.

But if you ever write something I am familiar with, I’ll be right there to read it and say stuff.

Im about to smoke some ganja to help me with my sleep problems.

Ice green tea and Boards of Canada put me to sleep real quick like!

Get the sleeping pills. Problem solved. :I

I’ve been having problems sleeping at night too, and the rest of the day I feel like I’m going to drop dead because of this.

I been sleeping like a baby for about a week now. Feels good man.

Sucks to be you I guess…

Can’t take any old sleeping pills, because I can’t mix medications and the one currently prescribed to me has drowsiness and tiredness as a side effect, which is already screwing my sleeping patterns up.

…because sleep is the cousin of death. :music;

I got into work yesterday with 2 hours of sleep and managed to be there the whole day, even though my foot went from “okay” to “irritating” to “FUCK” as the day went on. Get home, go to sleep figuring I’ll be out for hours. I get like MAYBE 2 hours of sleep, and I say that conservatively. I’m up at 6:30pm. Here it is 3:30am and I can’t sleep again.

Damn it all.

[youtube][/youtube]