The OFFICIAL "does spooie post too much" here thread?

It’s weird, because few forums do I really hang around at anymore. I post rarely at G4 these days. And it’s not some sort of feud or anything. I’ve got nothing against G4, personally. But, it’s just boring over there now.

Then, I get the urge to post HERE… but I don’t. Cause I think maybe people here think I post too much. But then, I wait for other people to post… and then 4 days go by and no one does. But, like, I have 80 billion things I want to post.

So… now I’m making a new thread that will acknowledge my posting.

Do I post too much or what? :Q:Q:Q:Q:Q:Q:Q:Q:Q:Q:Q:Q

SIDE NOTE… I screwed up the grammar in the title TWICE. Nice going, spooie.

No as long as the first page isn’t entirely your threads you’re fine :stuck_out_tongue:

Yeah you know you’ve bottomed out on post whoring if that happens. >___________>

What, don’t look at me! :neutral_face:

The answer to the question for everyone is and will always be no, [strike]unless you’re a spambot or troll.[/strike]

If anything…Post more!

This place is dull most of the time. :stuck_out_tongue:

Yeah Drew you an Xplay25 would drive me crazy with that shit on G4.
Sometimes I thought you were his alt account >_>

PPPTTBB!!! I post way more than you. :smiley:

But I guess my reason is that, in all serious honesty, this is as close as a classic X-Play forum can get in my eyes. Only it’s 50 times slower. And it’s by some guy who came to the boards in '06. But it still has a certain charm to it that doesn’t make me want to leave (well… for a third time T_T).

Also this place is most active around 2-3 in the morning, which is cool because no one else is online anywhere by that time!

That was my goal, heh. :slight_smile:

And I’m going to do everything possible to make traffic on this place explode when v3 launches.

If anyone posts here too much, it’s me.

Have fun posting! Even though, there’s still not that much to reply to.