The NEW Gamepro is out. More mature, great features, and better paper!!!

For those unaware Gamepro has relaunched and this isn’t your little brothers gaming magazine anymore. The new Gamepro is more about features and getting to know the people who make the games. Headed up by one of the smartest men in the games journalism industry John Davison.

They couldn’t have picked a better game to start their relaunch with. The Heavy Rain cover story is packed with info about the game but as a pretty in depth look into the man behind it, David Cage. You learn his life’s story, how Heavy Rain is a reflection of his own life experinces and even why he changed his last name to Cage.

Also it has some interesting features that include Epic Games recreating the characters of Street Fighter in a more realistic way and a discussion on how hard it is to make a game funny.

I know alot of people are moving away from print media and I have been as well, but nothing beats having a nice physical magazine in your hand.

So I urge all of you to put your iPhones down and stop refreshing the Apple rumors page on the iSlate and go pick up a copy of the new Gamepro, chill out in your bed with a nice cup of cocca, and enjoy some great writing.

I’ll admit its too late for me to care about print media anymore. They’ll be way to slow with their news which is what I care about.

So you’re finally so strung up for an EGM fix you’ll settle for a cheap substitute? v_v

: |

Every time someone brings up GamePro, my first reaction is… “They’re still around?!”

And then I remember they are.

And then I feel stupid.

[quote=“Kumiko”]Every time someone brings up GamePro, my first reaction is… “They’re still around?!”

And then I remember they are.

And then I feel stupid.[/quote]
No, the stupid ones are whoever bring it up in the first place. :stuck_out_tongue:

I just can’t see what they’ll offer their consumers vs. The internet? I believe someone in a podcast said they’d focus on developer stories but honestly developers could tell those same stories online in video format no less.

He loved Moonstruck?
He saw “The Rock” too many times?

[quote=“Asrugan”]He loved Moonstruck?
He saw “The Rock” too many times?[/quote]
He secretly loves Nicholas Cage?

I might renew my subscription to Gamepro because of this. This looks very interesting.

Ugh, Gamepro. Surprised that people still read that stuff.