The GCast Discussion, Suggestion, and Planning Thread

Note the following is outdated, please go to the latest posts in this thread for info on the latest episodes. :slight_smile:

[hr][/hr]

[center]ABSOLUTELY FINAL DATE AND TIME[/center]
Final Steps:

[ul][li]Plug in mic.[/li]
[li]Download Skype, install, and make an account.[/li]
[li]Add everyone to your contacts on the list below.[/li]
[li]Wait.[/li][/ul]

Final Official Host List:

[ul][li]sbf717[/li]
[li]Andrex[/li]
[li]Rawk[/li]
[li]Sakito[/li]
[li]nightshade_II[/li][/ul]

Final Official Topic List:

[ol][li]Accepting when your console has lost. Stories from Gamecube and PS3 owners.[/li]
[li]People we admire in the industry. [/li]
[li]What’cha playing?[/li]
[li]Do we really care about game reviews? Why?[/li]
[li]DSi vs iPhone. Can Nintendo stop the juggernaut of the App Store with DSiWare? What will the others do to capitalize on the app store craze as well?[/li]
[li]Discuss new game announcements: Ratchet and Clank Future: A Crack in Time and The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks.[/li]
[li]Discuss InFamous’s new videos.[/li]
[li]Kumiko’s a mod and Andrex is unbanned (kinda)- what is the world coming to?[/li]
[li]Team Fortress 2.[/li]
[li]What will the name of the podcast be? The GCast? Perma Gasm?[/li][/ol]

THIS IS IT. If we don’t get this sucker out of the way by tomorrow, then I may remove the podcasts from Version 2 completely. This is turning out to be way too complicated.

On a more positive note, I do feel that our trials in the “Test Thread” did accomplish something and it made me realize we may actually have good chemistry.

But… yeah. Be there tomorrow, or else. Also post your Skype names here.

sbf717 :lol

Duplicate thread, locked. :frown;:stuck_out_tongue:

What? :confused;

I would try to get a mic and join you, but naturally you have to set it up when I’m at work. :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m just laughing at the LARGE BOLDED text. It seems so forceful

BE THERE OR BE ELSE!

Rockitout234

At the top? Cause I didn’t bold “sbf717” anywhere…

It was Ryan’s choice. He doesn’t want to miss How I Met Your Mother.

Actually, neither do I. So we overrule you. :stuck_out_tongue: But if you do get a mic, when do you get off work? You could join at the end if you want.

K.

Well I probably won’t be stressing over a mic tomorrow unless I want to go to Wal-Mart before work.

When do I get off? I’ll probably be home around 10 but like I said, I probably won’t be getting one tomorrow.

Yes Drex at the top

[quote=“Kumiko”]Well I probably won’t be stressing over a mic tomorrow unless I want to go to Wal-Mart before work.

When do I get off? I’ll probably be home around 10 but like I said, I probably won’t be getting one tomorrow.[/quote]

Yeah… I wouldn’t bother then. :stuck_out_tongue:

Well I’m serious. We were supposed to do this on like December 26th of last year. >_>

New topics:

• Kumi’s a mod. OMFG!
  • Andrex’s unbanned… kinda. OMFG!

i was digging around for some socks and found a mic . . .

That would be… interesting. Think you can make it, Draken? :stuck_out_tongue:

oh, i wasnt going to join (even of ot does work with my comp), it was just relavent to the thred . . . and i think im going to be . . . bussy. maybe in a month or so if you dont fall on your face . . .probably not . . . infact, no

I just signed up for Skype, name is sakito72

Oh right you don’t have my real name lol it’s Sal.

Oh c’mon… we’re friends remember? :slight_smile::heart;

Count Nightshade in. Yanks off sunglasses

Im nightshadetwo

NVM wrong clock

and?