The Digital Distribution Revolution for Handhelds starts NOW

Really cool stuff planning on buying Disgaea and Prinny but I wish everything else like Persona was that cheap like $20.

Kickstarting a fully DD handheld when UMDs are still in charge, while having no way for users to switch media without wasting a shitload of money, DOES NOT count as a “revolution”. :down;

This thread is not about PSP Go outside of the fact that this update launched with it.

This thread is about PSP games up for download on ALL PSP systems.

Also another tidbit that was added is Digital PSP Games can now be patched/updated just like Apple App Store games. :smiley: Just press triangle on the file and select update and it will check the server for a later version

iPhone will still eat Sony’s lunch.

Maybe if the iPhone had any interesting looking games. At all.

I control+F’d your post, Chad. There was no Radiant Mythology.

I am dissapoint.

I hope and pray that DD dies.

You’ve waited a long time to buy non-tangible versions of games that have existed for years at twice the price you can find the hard copies for in stores?

:confused;

[quote=“spooie”]You’ve waited a long time to buy non-tangible versions of games that have existed for years at twice the price you can find the hard copies for in stores?

:confused;[/quote]
I’m having a hard time wrapping my head around that too.

[quote=“spooie”]You’ve waited a long time to buy non-tangible versions of games that have existed for years at twice the price you can find the hard copies for in stores?

:confused;[/quote]

I’ve waited a long time for the day I can simply turn on my PSP and play a bunch of games on it without having to change UMDs, worry about where my UMDs are, not have to hear the loud UMD drive, and save up to 40% power consumption by not having to spin a UMD drive.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiight. :wink;