The 100 most anticipated games of 2010

The 100 most anticipated games of 2010

Good insight into games that you should pay attention to for this year. I may not agree with the order but this still has games you should look into its missing stuff but at least this has games on it I believe some people will miss.

my list of most wanted games of 2010

[size=200]MASS EFFECT 2[/size]

oh and there’s some Final Fantasy game or something coming out I might check out.

yes i can’t wait for a game thats been extremely casual’d and dumb downed from the first with cliche and boring plot twists and less than stellar story. good pick

The next Call of Duty game is going to be gay/half assed

The next Pokemon game is going to be gay/ is half assed.

The next Mario game is going to be gay/is half assed.

That said, Zelda Wii and Metroid: Other M looks phat as hell.

And Megaman 10.

Despite the fact that I criticize nintendo like a mother fucker, I think for 2010, I’ll spend more money on the Wii than anything else.

Only two games exist this year:

Super Street Fighter IV, and Bayonetta.

[quote=“Little_Goten”]Only two games exist this year:

Super Street Fighter IV, and Bayonetta.[/quote]
maybe for poor peoples lols

But since this thread is going in that direction I might as well throw my two bits in. JP is dead wrong, SMG2 and Pokemon SS will rule the year. We know next to nothing about Other M and I’m still betting Zelda Wii won’t come out this year.

[quote=“JPjuice23”]
Zelda Wii looks phat as hell.[/quote]

They’ve shown nothing about it and Twilight Princess was meh…

I’m still pulling for ModNation Racers, really. This could be the beginning of a new era of LittleBigPlanet-inspired games.

And Fallout: New Vegas could be better than 3 with Black Isle/Obsidian doing the development with Bethesda’s engineering.

SoulSilver, I’m obviously wanting, seeing as how Crystal was the first handheld game I ever bought.

And The Last Guardian should be good.

[quote=“Andrex”]
But since this thread is going in that direction I might as well throw my two bits in. JP is dead wrong, SMG2 and Pokemon SS will rule the year. We know next to nothing about Other M and I’m still betting Zelda Wii won’t come out this year.[/quote]

Do we really need to know anything about “Other M” and Zelda Wii?

Its zelda and Metroid, there going to be kickass no matter whut.

Also, this thread is about NEW games, SMG2 came out a few years back and Pokemon SS came out years ago.

[quote=“JPjuice23”]Do we really need to know anything about “Other M” and Zelda Wii?

Its zelda and Metroid, there going to be kickass no matter whut.

Also, this thread is about NEW games, SMG2 came out a few years back and Pokemon SS came out years ago.[/quote]
Well I’m glad you’ve already played them. The rest of us are patiently awaiting their release, eagerly.