Tea Time

[align=center][/align]

Do you know what we never seem to do anymore? Talk! So, seriously, guys…What’s going on in everyone’s lives? Things good? Bad? The same?

I know I’m doing ok but am having trouble getting my Persona fan fiction going. I have a couple of ideas; though getting the idea jump started so the rest can flow is proving to be a frustrating hassle. Other wise I’m doing nothing at all.

Can I trouble you for a glass of water instead? Thanks.

To be totally honest I have no idea what a fan fiction is? I assume its a story in the Persona universe?

Yeah I posted about it some time ago. It’s a bit of an Americanized version of the game series (a bit of a cross between Persona 3 and 4),though I do plan on making references to the game themselves.

[quote=“JPjuice23”]Can I trouble you for a glass of water instead? Thanks.

To be totally honest I have no idea what a fan fiction is? I assume its a story in the Persona universe?[/quote]

that was the hardest i laughed all day . . . which means nothing seeing its ony the second hour of the day now . . .

I ate shit and died

Not much atm. Searching around for a job, working on the site (adding a mobile version soon, you should like that right Kumi?), the usual. Trying to finish my game in time for the ADC2 deadline, August 31. I think I’ll have something showable soon.

Gaming-wise I’m trying to “finish” Guitar Hero World Tour in preparation for GH5 (so excited), but that’s it. I know I have a bunch of games I need to finish but I’m not feeling much of a gaming spark right now.

[quote=“Andrex”]Not much atm. Searching around for a job, working on the site (adding a mobile version soon, you should like that right Kumi?), the usual. Trying to finish my game in time for the ADC2 deadline, August 31. I think I’ll have something showable soon.

Gaming-wise I’m trying to “finish” Guitar Hero World Tour in preparation for GH5 (so excited), but that’s it. I know I have a bunch of games I need to finish but I’m not feeling much of a gaming spark right now.[/quote]

MAKE A PSP VERSION SO I CAN KEEP UP WITH YOUR SITE ON THE (PSP)GO

The mobile version looks great. It should come in handy when I decide to jump on here whenever I have down time at work.

Though the shout box does tend to act up once in awhile.

My blogs on myspace tell whats been going on lately. A path of recovery/idea’s/projects/hope.

Tea time? Oh I love tea time!

The mobile version should be perfect for PSP. Heck it may even be preferred for people who still have 800x600 monitors, the current version’s sides are squished in that resolution…

[quote=“Kumiko”]The mobile version looks great. It should come in handy when I decide to jump on here whenever I have down time at work.

Though the shout box does tend to act up once in awhile.[/quote]

That’s unfortunate. There should be a direct link to the shoutbox in case you’re having trouble.

What do you use to browse? What phone?

The browse is whatever U.S Cellular uses. It’s a LG something…Nothing very special to say the least.

Is it like a cheap-o flip phone?

Well, my 360 got the red ring, Final Fantasy IV: The After Years is short (then again, I guess that’s what the downloads are for,) and I tried something a bit different.

No, it’s a slider. It’s just their standard phone whenever you sign up for their plan.

*sips green tea with honey and lemon with my pinky sticking out *

Things are going fine I guess. Getting ready to start my 300 level Business courses on Aug 18th which Im not looking forward too. At the very least its good that I get to spend the entire time this semster in an a single AC cool building and never have to walk around in the heat.

I still hate the place though. Its like 70% attactive rich kids I feel so out of place…

Game wise its getting kinda slim just playing Wipeout online with my mexican cat friend and more SF4. Along with a ton of iPhone gaming

:lol

Well, you could start you story by lighting Ryan or Trex on fire Kumi. That’s a start. :stuck_out_tongue:

If you want Gforum to die, killing me would be a quick way of doing it. >_>

WAIT NOW TRISH KNOWS FUUUUUUUUUUU-