Superior Monster Hunter 3 announced.

And by superior I mean being able to take the game ANYWHERE!

The best part is that this version support ONLINE! And Sony has never allowed paid online in PSP titles so it will probably be free in both the US and Japan. :smiley:

Of course I’m only mildly excited as I don’t know if Sega is bringing over Phantasy Star Portable 2 :frowning: If they do then fuck Monster Hunter, Pretty Batton 4 life!
[YOUTUBE]mjsrvp9yuQc[/YOUTUBE]

Hrm, nah.

Yeah
[YOUTUBE]wsGVYFBxY88[/YOUTUBE]

NAH :mad;

Haha, you seem upset.

Actually when I went to get SoulSilver I got the free MH3 demo disc but I haven’t even played it yet. When I do I’ll know if I want to get it or Fragile next.

I was just thinking it would be hard for a handheld port to rival the console counterpart. Will the PSP version have voice chat?

It’s not that hard as plenty of people said Monster Hunter Portable 2 was better than Monster Hunter 2 Dos and Phantasy Star Portable is better than PSU.

All PSP games can have voice chat through PS3 Ad Hoc party…with an ACTUAL mic that you wear on your head. But they haven’t said anything about it having voice chat with the PSP’s headset/mic

[quote=“sbf717”]It’s not that hard as plenty of people said Monster Hunter Portable 2 was better than Monster Hunter 2 Dos and Phantasy Star Portable is better than PSU.

All PSP games can have voice chat through PS3 Ad Hoc party…with an ACTUAL mic that you wear on your head. But they haven’t said anything about it having voice chat with the PSP’s headset/mic[/quote]
That’s just because the PS2 games were sub-par in their initial release. With Tri it really does seem like they went all out.