Soooooooooo lets say HYPOTHETICALLY I was bad at FF:Mystic Quest for the SNES...

and… I really want to play an easy RPG, but Mystic Quest (Known for being easy) was too hard for me.

Where would I find such a game?

Crisis Core isn’t that hard. I mean in the later part it basically blatantly tells you how to become invincible in battle by altering the DMW.

Is it easy like…

Okay, so I’ll play an RPG, and I’ll have no idea what to do next.

That happens 99.9% of the game, so I have to look at a guide, which gets kinda tedious, and I end up forgetting the game.

Is Crisis Core easy in that way? No idea what half your post meant sorry :boggle;

Crisis Core is pretty linear so you don’t get that lost. I probably only looked at a guide 3 times.

Basically towards the end of Crisis Core you obtain and item that let’s you altered the DMW which is basically a thing that gives you a boost of special abilities in battle.

One of them being Aerith’s Healing Wave which gives you a lot of health and usually triggers an Invincible power up.

[youtube]B1-m4E31WV0[/youtube]

Oblivion, if you haven’t and you have that kind of time.

I’m gonna reccomend Tales of the Abyss because:

A. It’s only like 20 bucks.

B. It’s my favorite game.

C. I just want to.

[quote=“nothere413”]I’m gonna reccomend Tales of the Abyss because:

A. It’s only like 20 bucks.

B. It’s my favorite game.

C. I just want to.[/quote]

For the PS2?

I can get it used for 44 bucks on Amazon… >.> Although, If I look in target I may find it cheap…

[quote=“JPjuice23”]For the PS2?

I can get it used for 44 bucks on Amazon… >.> Although, If I look in target I may find it cheap…[/quote]

Look at the wall of old games at your local Walmart.
(That’s assuming they have a wall of old games)

Oh and… Mystic Quest was the first game I ever played.
My grandpa had it and I’d play whenever I visited. I beat that game when I was 7 years old (2 years after I started…)

[quote=“nothere413”]Look at the wall of old games at your local Walmart.
(That’s assuming they have a wall of old games)[/quote]

There’s no Walmart within like 30 miles by me. Which is weird cause I live in San Diego… you’d think there would be more… but that has really nothing to do with this topic…

Persona 4 since its half rpg and half school life sim. When improve your relationships in the school life you more powerful Persona and spells in the actual dungeon crawling RPG section. Its also my favorite game and much better than ToA :stuck_out_tongue:.

Should I play the first 3 Persona’s? I always liked the look of Persona 4, never thought of picking it up though.

You don’t need to since the story started in P3 doesn’t continue into P4 but if you are going to I recommend playing it first since P4 fixes some of the issues with P3 such as giving you full control of your party. If you do go with Persona 3 then make sure to get Persona 3 FES since that has an extra segment to that you can play through to learn what really happens at the end of the game.

Also Persona 1 and 2 take place in their own little storyline and are awesome but are also impossible to find since they are obscure PS1 titles.

HEY FUCK YOU BUDDY!