Sony Gamescom thread of MINIGORE COMING TO PSP!! ohh and $299 PS3 Slim

MINIGORE! perhaps my fav iPhone game ever is coming to PSP as part of the new PSP Minis(smaller cheaper PSN games)

[YOUTUBE]smdQE8OI2cE[/YOUTUBE]

KILL SOME FURRIES!!!

Ohh and they announced the PS3 Slim at $299. So now poor people can spend just $50 more than a Wii and get a 120GB HD ready PS3!

I hope that firmware update that’s suppose to make every PS3 backwards compatible holds true. I would buy that so I can have my own.

Oh wow, that’s cheap. I guess the “PS3 EXPENSIVE” argument doesn’t hold anymore.

So… now that the price and “no games” arguments are gone, what will they come up with next?

Apparently they have already started on the “Its ugly” argument.

lol, wow.

Well, John McCain is ugly… and like 45% of the country voted for him…

It is ugly compared to the original PS3…but you’re sticking games in it not your dick so it shouldn’t be a problem >_>

It’s still pretty big. The price is nice though, but it should’ve launched at that price. >_>

it looks like some sort of warped, giant memory card . . . and are those buttons :confused: . . . ?

:lol :lol :lol

The announcements today were somewhat surprising. I suppose the PS3 slim will have the same feel as the Newer edition PS2 slims. As in, you can tell that they’re somewhat cheaply made. But it’s the games that matter.

It’s still hard to believe that they’re shaved $300 off the price.

We will see how much it matter soon enough anyways. I do have to ask why they didn’t put their wand or whatever in there it would certainly be the better way to start it off guaranteeing its in people’s homes.

Ugly as sin but I’m hoping this pushes sony back up.

So PS3 with a 60GB HDD and Blu-Ray should have launched at $50 more than a 512MB and DVD based(still can’t even play DVD movies >_>) Wii.

Gotcha!

Yeah no more touch sensitivie on/off and eject buttons

Like I said awhile ago on Twitter this is a total redesign in every way that totally ignores everything Kutaragi did.

They also removed the “Install Other OS” from this model so it is totally pissing in Ken’s “Someday I hope Playstation can replace PCs” face.

Truly is the end of an era. :frowning:

hugs my beautiful $600 60GB PS3

If you think it’s ugly you can still hurry and get the 80GB PS3 for $299 before they run out

[quote=“sbf717”]So PS3 with a 60GB HDD and Blu-Ray should have launched at $50 more than a 512MB and DVD based(still can’t even play DVD movies >_>) Wii.

Gotcha!

Yeah no more touch sensitivie on/off and eject buttons

Like I said awhile ago on Twitter this is a total redesign in every way that totally ignores everything Kutaragi did.

They also removed the “Install Other OS” from this model so it is totally pissing in Ken’s “Someday I hope Playstation can replace PCs” face.

Truly is the end of an era. :frowning:

hugs my beautiful $600 60GB PS3

If you think it’s ugly you can still hurry and get the 80GB PS3 for $299 before they run out[/quote]

Yeah it is ugly. I agree if your going to buy one get the 80 GB. Really though it should be the 60 GB one at this price with BC. They should have stuck with the older hardware and dropped the price faster at least from a consumer point of view.

Unboxing

[YOUTUBE]KrOS_0Ulv7M[/YOUTUBE]

How did they manage to lower the price, AND make it smaller.

This must be a dream…

I don’t really think it’s all that ugly…

But I couldn’t live without the awesome touch sensitive stuff…

[quote=“sbf717”]So PS3 with a 60GB HDD and Blu-Ray should have launched at $50 more than a 512MB and DVD based(still can’t even play DVD movies >_>) Wii.

Gotcha![/quote]

Well for one Sony loves losing massive amounts of money on their consoles, and for two $300 should be the ceiling for all consoles’ launch prices. $400 was reeeeaaally stretching it and $500/600 was just insulting, and thankfully the market rejected those, so hopefully Sony and MS realize this for the next generation.

Ehh… I think it’s the waggle that made the Wii outsell the PS3 and 360.

I don’t think price had as much to do with it as people think.

[quote=“nothere413”]Ehh… I think it’s the waggle that made the Wii outsell the PS3 and 360.

I don’t think price had as much to do with it as people think.[/quote]
I think price had more to do with it than people think. Casuals will not buy consoles for $400 or over as the market has proven.

But if given the choice between a 300 dollar ps3 and a 300 dollar Wii, I can see them choosing the one that has carnival games.