Sony "fankids" gone shitloads in EA forum.

Holy Shit…(18+ obviously from 4chan)

Umm… wut?

Over that rumor huh? Its Sony’s fault even if it is true. I’m assuming this is on the rumor EA somehow caused the update to not have Cross game chat and Custom Soundtracks?

So the guy who gave very spefic info about the PS3 slim months ago claims that EA cockblocked Custom Soundtracks on PS3 b/c it wouldnt work in their games. EA went so far as to even threaten legal action or pull PS3 support all together if Sony implented a feature that wouodnt work in their games.

So now people are giving EA tons of shit about it

I dont believe it but stranger shit has happen this gen…

UPDATE:

It’s all because of this.

This is gold.

More reasons to hate EA…

Its a rumor that person could be wrong. If Sony caved because of EA thats quite sad and pathetic.

They threaten to pull PS3 support and that would have been a bad thing. Part of the reason Dreamcast died is b/c EA wouldn’t support it at all. And Madden sells like crazy on PS3 and Mirror’s Edge is one of the best games of this generation.

If true it sucks but I’d still rather have fucking games to play than to be so goddamn lazy to just turn the game music down and just play music on my iPod.

[quote=“sbf717”]They threaten to pull PS3 support and that would have been a bad thing. Part of the reason Dreamcast died is b/c EA wouldn’t support it at all. And Madden sells like crazy on PS3 and Mirror’s Edge is one of the best games of this generation.

If true it sucks but I’d still rather have fucking games to play than to be so goddamn lazy to just turn the game music down and just play music on my iPod.[/quote]

Dreamcast had more problems than just EA deciding not to support it.

How is it pathetic since EA is one of the largest third party publishers?

It means Sony will cave if threatened. Yeah EA is big I guess it would probably severely hurt them. Sounds pretty odd to me however that EA would simply stop all PS3 development over cross game chat and custom soundtracks either way Microsoft clearly gets around it by having it a feature of the hardware I guess. I guess being kicked around is what happens when your not the industry leader.

If Mirror’s Edge was only released on a 360, I wouldn’t have bought the PS3.

And I’m sure many people are with me on that.

[quote=“JPjuice23”]If Mirror’s Edge was only released on a 360, I wouldn’t have bought the PS3.

And I’m sure many people are with me on that.[/quote]

You bought a PS3 for Mirrors Edge? Honestly I’ve only got a very select few games I really care about from EA primarily the Red Alerts and Rockband and Red Alert is on PC.

What I mean is, because Mirror’s Edge was multiplatform, it wouldn’t matter which system I got, I just got a PS3 because it also had Little Big Planet among other games.

Oh what a different world it would be if I owned a 360.

Sony and EA say its not true but we really can’t know but what if people did this and EA really didn’t do anything?

I still hate EA, regardless of the situation.

[quote=“sbf717”]They threaten to pull PS3 support and that would have been a bad thing. Part of the reason Dreamcast died is b/c EA wouldn’t support it at all. And Madden sells like crazy on PS3 and Mirror’s Edge is one of the best games of this generation.

If true it sucks but I’d still rather have fucking games to play than to be so goddamn lazy to just turn the game music down and just play music on my iPod.[/quote]

This. EA is just that big. If you don’t have EA supporting your console, you become the bastard child of the industry.

With that said, that really blows. Sony’s fans don’t deserve that. =\

[quote=“Little_Goten”]This. EA is just that big. If you don’t have EA supporting your console, you become the bastard child of the industry.

With that said, that really blows. Sony’s fans don’t deserve that. =[/quote]

Well, at least we know Sony will come out of the situation a bit wiser.

We still dont know if this is legit or not.