Some of the Best Moments

Over the last few years, what have been some of those gaming moments that made your heart swell?

Honestly beating Minish Cap, first Zelda game and felt accomplished beating it.

This first time I heard the Dream that Will End Some Time. I never had loved a video game song so much for a while. Playing through the new area and hearing this song made my spine shiver.

Finally understanding more how to use Feilong on Super Street Fighter 2, my bro use to beat me a lot with him when i was younger. I feel closer to my brother simply because I understand how to use him now lol.

Those really meant something to me

Super Mario Galaxy: The whole game. All of it. But especially the opening and ending cutscenes.

I haven’t gotten to spend time with it, but would you say it has more of the heart fun than the decent feeling that I got from Sunshine?

Haven’t played Sunshine. :stuck_out_tongue: So I dunno. Much better than Mario 64 though.

Lol. Dang me and not owning one of these new fandangled systems :frowning:

Get the Wii first if you ever have the chance! :Q

The final cutscenes in Tales of the Abyss (everything after the final boss) were incredibly fulfilling.

Buying Megaman Legends on a whim as a kid and then completely falling in love with it was really nice, too. I was expecting something like Megaman 8, but ended up getting something much more immersive and fun.

Getting Megaman Legends 2 was great, too. Probably the first game I’d ever been actually genuinely hyped for. I had no idea when it would come out, but I knew that there would be a sequel, since they flat-out told you there would be one at the end of the first game.

Being the last kid in my 3rd grade class to get a Gameboy and Pokemon game was pretty fun, too. I had no idea what to expect from the games, since I’d only watched the show and collected the cards.

Playing LittleBigPlanet for the first time was like having all of my dreams come true, though. I can honestly say that I’d never been so hyped for a game, and finally being able to play it was just amazing. And what’s more, it’s a fantastic game.

• Playing World of WarCraft for the first time; then getting my first actual Honor Kill

• Okami: whole game (First game to make me teary-eyed)

• Heavy Rain: whole game (First game to make cry twice)

• Monster Rancher (First game to actually make me cry)

• Exploring in Oblivion

• “Beating” Pokemon Silver

Was that beating the E4 or Red?

I do admit my heart swelled when I unlocked Kanto and got to visit all those places some years after the first games.

[SPOILER]Red[/SPOILER]

And now I’m hyped for SoulSilver again. :stuck_out_tongue:

No more heroes I felt nothing but joy playing the whole game and I love how it makes fun of cliche plot twists at the end of the game too.

StarFox 64 first video game I beat I believe I had died on andross the night before and after school I sat down and tried again. I think my brothers were watching me when I beat the game was one of the best feelings I’ve ever had.

Metroid Fusion running away from the SA-X was some of the scariest shit ive done in a video game and felt good getting away from it.

Got to agree this is just pure win.

Sunshine is alright but doesn’t compare to either Galaxy or Mario 64 both of those games are very good. Galaxy is just amazing game design.

Is that the Galaxy 2 trailer? Why post that?

Its the game coming up and well its still an example of the beauty of Super Mario galaxy.

I see through your lies! You just want me to “accidentally” spoil myself!!

Well I’m not falling for it. :frown;

[quote=“Andrex”]I see through your lies! You just want me to “accidentally” spoil myself!!

Well I’m not falling for it. :frown;[/quote]

Sorry I forgot your trying to not really see anything about the game. Either way you can’t go wrong with galaxy or galaxy 2.

[quote=“TheWolvesDen”]Over the last few years, what have been some of those gaming moments that made your heart swell?

Honestly beating Minish Cap, first Zelda game and felt accomplished beating it.

This first time I heard the Dream that Will End Some Time. I never had loved a video game song so much for a while. Playing through the new area and hearing this song made my spine shiver.

Finally understanding more how to use Feilong on Super Street Fighter 2, my bro use to beat me a lot with him when i was younger. I feel closer to my brother simply because I understand how to use him now lol.

Those really meant something to me[/quote]

Man you haven’t played Zelda besides Minish Cap? I forget some people didn’t get to play some of the older stuff. Ocarina of time is a pretty amazing Zelda you should play if you get a chance.

[quote=“barcster_2003”]Sorry I forgot your trying to not really see anything about the game. Either way you can’t go wrong with galaxy or galaxy 2.

Man you haven’t played Zelda besides Minish Cap? I forget some people didn’t get to play some of the older stuff. Ocarina of time is a pretty amazing Zelda you should play if you get a chance.[/quote]

Minish Cap was my first. I am almost done Twilight Princess, and when I finish I am gonna start again my Link to the Past that I barely touched. I feel so deprived having only watched my bro play Ocarina of time and touching it once or twice when I was 8.

Super Mario Galaxy, Final Fantasy VI, Metal Gear Solid, and currently Okami to name a few.

Also, I get this extremely happy heart-racing feeling whenever I play fast-paced games like Guilty Gear and F-Zero.

I got teary-eyed at the end of Final Fantasy 9. It was just the perfect ending, truly the best fairy tale I’ve ever experienced.

… :confused; … :frowning:

Edit: And Twilight Princess. :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: NOOO MIDNA COME BAKKK :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: