So who is getting Modern Warfare 2?

Can I assume that everyone is getting the 360 version?
:Q

I’m getting the PS3–Oh wait, nvm…

What you getting the PC version?

I’m getting the 360 version, and hopefully I can procure a Hardened Edition.

i cant wait till it comes out so i can only get half as much spam . . .

I wont be able to get it because of the lack of money but a friend of mine is picking it up at midnight and coming to my place.

FIGHT against grenade spam, yo!

That said, no, probably not.

Me! PS3 Bitch, wtf is this 360 shit. Fuck dat homie.

Hardened Edition Pre-Ordered fully, just have to last the school day, then get home and binge on it all day

I’ll only buy it used as I don’t want any of my money to go to the cunts at Activision.

_>

[quote=“sbf717”]I’ll only buy it used as I don’t want any of my money to go to the cunts at Activision.

_>[/quote]

I approve…

I’m not too sure on when I be able to get my own copy, I just know that it will be awhile. IF I get a job soon the first thing I’m buying for myself is a Playstation 3. So with that said when I pick up the game It will most likely be the PS3 version… Free Online Play.

I have the Harden Edition on preorder.

I’m both looking forward to, but also dreading, next week. It’s the biggest launch GameStop has seen… I’m probably going to shoot myself before the night is done.

I’m getting the Prestige ed just for those fucking sweet night-vision goggles. :smiley:

Hope the game will have a longer single-player.

[quote=“Andrex”]FIGHT against grenade spam, yo!

That said, no, probably not.[/quote]

You ain’t gonna pick up Reflex?

[quote=“sbf717”]I’ll only buy it used as I don’t want any of my money to go to the cunts at Activision.

_>[/quote]

This.

Getting regular edition, going to the midnight release.

[quote=“Gurren Lagann”]I’m getting the Prestige ed just for those fucking sweet night-vision goggles. :smiley:

Hope the game will have a longer single-player.[/quote]

Single Player is only around 5-7 hours long so not much hope there

But is it an exciting 5 - 7 hours. Even if it’s an hour longer than CoD4 I won’t complain.

Nah, probably not.

I’m not going to buy it at all :Q

I just bought the original one, for Xbox 360, on Amazon.com yesterday for $30.