So I have an idea

I was laying bed right? and I was thinking about Marvel vs Capcom 2. 2 days ago, Me, Paul, Kumi, and Roan(I think Andogar was with us also) and we were joking about Gambit.

If anyone has played Marvel vs Capcom 2, if you listen to Gambit when he does his kinetic card move, it sounds like he’s saying Credit Card, when you throw his cards straight foward and it sounds like he’s saying Gift Card when he throws is diagnoal. So we had a good laugh about Credit Card Salesman Gambit.

So I was thinking about starting a mini-series about MvC2, kinda like Arby and the Chief where one of us plays the role as one of the characters and make some humorus dialog.

Yay or Nay?

Action figures?

I did have Gambit action figure with the coat.

SHould have been more specific on that aprt. Like the focus will be on the game and we just do voice overs and do character motions that sync up with what we’re saying.

As long as theres berserker barrage I’ll doit.

OPTIC BLAST OPTIC BLAST OPTIC BLAST OPTIC BLAST OPTIC BLAST OPTIC BLAST OPTIC BLAST OPTIC BLAST OPTIC BLAST OPTIC BLAST OPTIC BLAST OPTIC BLAST OPTIC BLAST OPTIC BLAST OPTIC BLAST OPTIC BLAST OPTIC BLAST OPTIC BLAST

HAU HAU HAU

BAIL OUT