Silent Hill: Shattered Memories box art is fucking disturbing

http://www.destructoid.com/silent-hill-shattered-memories-box-art-is-awesomely-creepy-145201.phtml

I expect the ESRB or some parent who bitches about it making them change it.

I demand that that picture is shown to every kid who bitches about needing to put a coat on.

[quote=“GillianSeed”]http://www.destructoid.com/silent-hill-shattered-memories-box-art-is-awesomely-creepy-145201.phtml

I expect the ESRB or some parent who bitches about it making them change it.[/quote]

People like to complain particularly people who have extreme views about things. I’ve known people who were offended by something like Harry Potter and the like. There were people and I’m sure there still is that think Pokemon is sinister. As for the boxart I don’t find it particularly crazy but I guess people could get offended they used a “Child”. Either way I’m sure parents aren’t too happy to hear something was from Japan I know my parents don’t like that for sure sometimes its best not to divulge too much about things you like.

Like I said anything that has any questionably to it people will complain about. I mean vegetarians must think we are crazy eating meat. My friend did it because his sister bet him but the moment that bet ended he was back to eating meat. I’m sure it probably bothers her people eat meat but I’ve taken the attitude as long as its not too nuts or illegal whatever I’m probably a big jerk in that regard that I’ll do what I like since its America. Its like the whole RE 5 racist thing its ridiculous and has no real basis but people will see something and their brain will tell them what they want to think but thats RE 5 thing was just hypocritical bull anyways.

What are you talking about? That’s just about the lamest thing they could have chosen.

Via GAFs:

A better replacement:

[quote=“Trex”]What are you talking about? That’s just about the lamest thing they could have chosen.

Via GAFs:

A better replacement:

[/quote]

Yeah the second one is better it actually looks scary. I forget what the effect is named but the less detail you see can be way scarier.

[quote=“Trex”]What are you talking about? That’s just about the lamest thing they could have chosen.

Via GAFs:

haha. :lol

There’s nothing that needs changing in the original. Since when was someone covered in ice considered disturbing? I mean… I know Mr. Freeze freezing the citizens of gotham in Batman and Robin was bad, but that movie was disturbing for completely different reasons.

Is it really that disturbing? Andrex is right(not his message, but what I thought he kinda said), Ive seen creepier art on Goosebumps books.

Yeah, something about frozen demonic children doesn’t set me well and I’m pretty jaded when it comes to horror.

{continues to look at GillianSeed’s sig}

Yeah but that’s the thing she isn’t even demonic, just a lost ghost of a lonely girl.