Short story I threw together

“I love you…” she whispered sweetly into my ear. It was as if angels were slowly calling for me to wake. As the rest of the world laid in stillness and silence to my blurred consciousness, her words were crystal clear. “I love you,” she continued to speak ever so softly.

I felt the warmth of her tender lips on the lobes of my ear. A playful little nibble soon followed as she began to caress my bare chest with her delicate finger tips. I felt the soothing tingle of her manicured nails running on my skin. It shot a rush of adrenaline throughout my body, causing me to gasp and shiver out of arousal. I think she liked it; I think it turned her on more. I could hear her coo with excitement as she cuddled closer to me.

I wish I could see her… Could see what those lustful eyes looked like. Are they blue? Brown? Green? Maybe even gray…? Is she a blond? A red head? Is her hair long, or curly? Short and straight? Despite the countless days I have felt her touch, I have yet to glimpse at her even for a moment for all I see as I lay awake with open eyes is blackness.

We have not held a conversation either. Anytime I go to speak, she passionately places her lips upon me, muffling my voice back into my throat. Whenever my lips are free, my voice is too weak and slurred to be understood. Almost as if I live in a constant daze; on a plain somewhere between reality and fantasy as the days run together and memories become darkened blurs between our engagements.

I know not how long I have been here. She often brings me water and feeds me herself, telling me how nice it is to take care of me for she doesn’t want to lose me. Though, I wish she would stop. Each time she brings me a meal, I feel my stomach turn and my throat burns as the desire to vomit eats its way up my esophagus. Then I feel light as feather as the grip of the world I had fades again into oblivion.

Each time though, I awake to her words. “I love you…Forever and ever you shall be mine, and mine alone,” and the feeling of metal handcuffs on my wrists.

That got kinky fast.

Fap?

Yeah.

Sounds very disturbing… like a sexual version of Misery.

Well it sounds like the story is told by a Yandere so yeah something like Misery although sounds like the dude doesn’t get away. Who knows maybe the dude in the story likes it but its written to sound like he doesn’t.

Yes, he’s suppose to be a hostage.

The story is far shorter than I wanted it to be, but it was for a creepypasta contest. So I had to keep it very short.

That’s some creepy and hot shit.

[quote=“Kumiko”]Yes, he’s suppose to be a hostage.

The story is far shorter than I wanted it to be, but it was for a creepypasta contest. So I had to keep it very short.[/quote]

Well you never actually specify gender of the hostage and yeah its pretty obvious he’s caught. The captor is interesting because she’s a little creepy and pretty much a yandere.

i think your story could use more incest, burlap sacks, fraud, vomit eating, arterial clamps, ballet, dismemberment, and a dead dog . . .

That was really good. A tad creepier than most of the stuff I normally read, but great nonetheless.

I love literotica.

Thanks.

I’m tempted to re-write it the way I wanted to since there isn’t a limit now, but I think the charm of it is ruined with already releasing it.

[quote=“Kumiko”]Thanks.

I’m tempted to re-write it the way I wanted to since there isn’t a limit now, but I think the charm of it is ruined with already releasing it.[/quote]
Mix it up and add more stuff into to, make it better- more characters, more story. Treat that submission as if it’s a summarized rough draft and take it further from there.

Goddamn, I should be an English teacher.

[quote=“Gurren Lagann”]Mix it up and add more stuff into to, make it better- more characters, more story. Treat that submission as if it’s a summarized rough draft and take it further from there.

Goddamn, I should be an English teacher.[/quote]

Or a motivational speaker?

OR A BUS DRIVER!

OR ONE OF THOSE GUYS WHO CUTS MEAT IN SUPERMARKETS!

Better than anything I’ve ever written.

Creepy, sexy, mysterious, you’ve managed to cram all of these qualities into such a short story, but you’ve made it work. One question though:

Does the food she feeds him make him sick or something? O.o

Still, this is quite awesome, 9/10! :slight_smile:

No, it’s suppose to hint that she drugs it to keep him sedated so she can keep control over him.

And wow… I’m surprised to get some positive feed back over these few paragraphs. Is it really that good? Or is everyone being polite?

It kind of makes me want to write more in-depth but what to write…?