Share your wallpaper here!

Do we even have one of these? :confused;

BONUS: I’m looking for wallpaper sites. http://wallbase.cc is a good one, but I’m growing tired of what they offer. Got any good ones?

What’s on my desk

What’s in my pocket

I tend to use InterFace Lift for most of my wallpaper needs. They find some breathtaking photos of nature and the site automatically tailors to your current resolution or device.

[quote=“Kanaye”]Do we even have one of these? :confused;

BONUS: I’m looking for wallpaper sites. http://wallbase.cc is a good one, but I’m growing tired of what they offer. Got any good ones?[/quote]

That… is awesome as fuck. FLCL is the shit

My pocket, huh. It’s just a picture of the backdrop on the main cabin of the station.

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=12&hilit=wallpaper&start=0

Also:

I was going to say, yes, we do… viewtopic.php?f=3&t=12

But I was already beaten to it.

Odd… people like to point out that I revive threads from the dead… but that has to be the most constantly updated threads on the forums. It lasted for 4 years!

In fact, Andrex should just merge this into that thread as to not weaken it’s legacy. :stuck_out_tongue:

I agree. AND PEOPLE SHOULD POST TO KEEP IT ALIVE. :I

New for PS3.

That lion is badass :Q Where did you got it?

here is a vid i uploaded a while back, it’s been my PS3 theme for a while

[youtube]rkIcuN9cG2[/youtube]

this is my pc’s current one. I used to have this cool manga styled Kenshin WP…but it made this dead pixel stand out like a sore thumb.

I don’t remember, think it might’ve been from the /tv/ board on 4chan. If you’re familiar with A Song of Ice and Fire/Game of Thrones, it’s the sigil of House Lannister.

now i remember where i saw that lion before. I dont watch the show since I havent had HBO in ages but I remember seeing these exclusive editions at best buy and i think there were 2 or 3 of them that featured the various sigils

@JPjuice23: Me too.

I know, I have too many items in my dock.

RIP lovely winter polar bear :frowning: