(Rumor) Nintendo to announce new hardware at GDC?

Pretty crazy rumor I’m sure developers are working on it whether or not it will be at GDC beats me the rumor is pretty specific though.

More like Nintendo to announce hardware sold as new but already 5 years outdated

I’m not that concerned. If they end up having hardware from 5 years ago whatever it will still look fine because according to Microsoft and Sony 10 year hardware cycles are in. I still don’t get why that excites people really.

Developers can’t keep making everything prettier all the time. Final Fantasy XIII has less towns because well its a pain to make them look pretty.

That’s just laziness.

I mean… if Bethesda can make a world as big and detailed as Cyrodil was, then Squeenix can at least make a few more towns.

No Ryan you see Bethesda is a WESTERN developer who actually knows how to operate their resources effectively and dont do stupid shit like Japanese developers an dedicate an entire art team to render Lighting’s hair for 8 months or the headlights on a car

I shit you not it was someones job at Kojima Productions to do nothing but render cans in MGS4 >_>

[quote=“nothere413”]That’s just laziness.

I mean… if Bethesda can make a world as big and detailed as Cyrodil was, then Squeenix can at least make a few more towns.[/quote]

If a company as big as Square Enix can’t afford it on a flagship title what can companies smaller than them afford?

[quote=“sbf717”]No Ryan you see Bethesda is a WESTERN developer who actually knows how to operate their resources effectively and dont do stupid shit like Japanese developers an dedicate an entire art team to render Lighting’s hair for 8 months or the headlights on a car

I shit you not it was someones job at Kojima Productions to do nothing but render cans in MGS4 >_>[/quote]

Oh god, what? I want that job. I’d make those cans look so good.

Well of course they can afford it. They just don’t want to put forth the extra effort.

[quote=“nothere413”]Oh god, what? I want that job. I’d make those cans look so good.

Well of course they can afford it. They just don’t want to put forth the extra effort.[/quote]

Its their main franchise? If they aren’t going to do it for their main franchise the big launch they are having there’s no hope for anything else. Its got to cost something to build cities in HD obviously enough that Square-Enix isn’t happy about it.