Rock Band now on all platforms that matter!

PS3,PS2,PSP,Wii,DS(Lego Rock Band) 360 and now…

:smiley:

Vidja

[YOUTUBE]kBttybo7rlw[/YOUTUBE]

Tracklist that ships with the core game
30 Seconds To Mars - "Attack"
AFI - "Girls Not Grey"
All American Rejects - "Move Along"
Beastie Boys - "Sabotage"
Blink-182 - "All The Small Things"
Blondie - "Hanging on the Telephone"
Foo Fighters - "Learn To Fly"
Foo Fighters - "Everlong"
George Thorogood & the Destroyers - "Bad to The Bone"
Jethro Tull - "Hymn 43"
Joan Jett - "Hymn 43"
Lynard Skynard - "Simple Man"
Motorhead - "Ace of Spades '08"
Pixies - "Debaser"
Presidents of The United States of America - "Ladybug"
Rise Against - "Give It All"
Silversun Pickups - "Lazy Eye"
Smashing Pumpkins - "Cherub Rock"
Steve Miller Band - "Take The Money and Run"
The Go Go’s - “We Got The Beat”

and of course DLC

What’s more interesting is it also has online mulitplayer :smiley: but they said through Facebook so I’m not sure if you’ll only be able to play with your friends on FB or it will just use FB for general matchmaking.

Either way I’m excited it’s coming later this month. :smiley:

I like how it’s on “all platforms that matter,” yet the thread gets no replies.

It’s like in meetings Harmonix and EA look at my posts and go, “Hrm, this Andrex kid, how about we release all our stuff on the opposite of what he likes?” “Sounds tubular!” “Thanks. I also forgot to thank you for that Filipino boy shipment, having them pre-trained was a great idea.”

…anyways, they were forced into Wii development because it became the most popular console, just like Android will soon start to outsell the iPhone OS in terms of handsets shipped. :cool;

calling the iPhone a gaming platform makes me giggle…

Well it was made pretty clear that Sony paid them to make a PS2 version maybe Nintendo should have paid for them to make a Wii version early on. >_>

And its not like GH on Wii was b/c they loved the platform it was b/c Activision are whores who spread their shit out on as many platforms as possible. >_>

I’m sure part of the reason you latch onto GH so much is b/c its the most sucessful 3rd party game on wii compared to 360/PS3… of course it probably wouldn’t have been that way if MS didnt throw a bunch of comarketing money at EA to make people associate Rock Band with 360 i’m sure that hurt the 360 SKU of GH…

ANYWAYS

When all that footage came out it was revealled that the game was submitted to Apple and Apple isnt gonna fuck with EA so expect it in about 2 weeks :smiley:

Yep.

[quote=“sbf717”]
[/quote]
Right off the bat, looking at those scans and the video demo tells me that it’s going to be so ungodly easy.

There’s no guitar or drum kit and the triggers are adjacent to the board, that’s sure going to be hours of fun.

Well shouldn’t Sony have spent the money on not being assraped with RB2 PS3’s release date last year instead?

So putting a game on platforms that make sense = whores? You do know you’re posting in a thread you made about an iPhone port of Rock Band, right?

Well GH got to me first. RB1 on Wii was trash and I chose the better game, as did the Wii userbase. Maybe Harmonix shouldn’t have outsourced their game like the lazy hacks they are. >_>

[quote=“sbf717”]ANYWAYS

When all that footage came out it was revealled that the game was submitted to Apple and Apple isnt gonna fuck with EA so expect it in about 2 weeks :smiley:[/quote]

Yeah, just like Apple wouldn’t dare fuck with Google… oh wait…

Gurren its a portable game of course there is not drum kit/guitar the same reason why there is no singing into the iphone mic for vocals b/c its something you are gonna play in public in general settings like the bus or school.

Ummm MS has more money than Sony to throw around? And I’d hardly call little over a month delay an assrape.

At the time GH3 on Wii did make sense b/c it wasnt trying to push DLC and building a platform as much as RB. I realize that its whoreish that RB is now for iPhone for crying out loud when Alex Narrvo was on the Bombcast he said he didnt even know it existed :lol is now on iPhone but I’m at least grateful that EA mobile seems to have captured the look of RB 2 that will fit best for the platform.

Perhaps EA is more important to Apple than Google?? Also Google is a direct competitor to Apple with Andriod its not like that relationship isnt on the rocks for good reason. >_>

On the other hand, Google was one of the biggest original proponents of the iPhone and one of the only few to have third-party apps (multiple) on the device long before the App Store. “Yeah thanks for these awesome YouTube and Google Maps apps Sergey… wait, Google Voice? Something that can do something somewhat like our own barebones Phone app?! GTFO!!!”

Yeah as long as EA doesn’t make a game with telephones in it they’ll be fine.

The PSP version is great.

This version looks, like everyone else said, easy.

Do want…

…BUT if it’s not free, then do not want.