Rob and Paul sitting in a tree, kay eye ess ess eye en gee

He teams kills in halo he should be raped and killed by a bear.

BITCH YOU WAS TALKIN MAD SHIT DAWG YOU DESERVED EVERY INCH OF YOUR DEMISE

I don’t think call out threads would be very conducive to… hrm, meaningful discussion. >_>

Why’d you insult the gay community like that, now?

Going and editing the title like that after being called out instead of just acknowledging it… what is this, G4 forums? :smiley:

:lol

[quote=“spooie”]Going and editing the title like that after being called out instead of just acknowledging it… what is this, G4 forums? :smiley:

:lol[/quote]
:3

[quote=“spooie”]Going and editing the title like that after being called out instead of just acknowledging it… what is this, G4 forums? :smiley:

:lol[/quote]
G4 mods never stealth edit users’ posts to their desire or else they will be quickly banned.

On the other hand, NeoGAF mods do it all the time. :stuck_out_tongue:

Yeah, I like how the LOCKED thread in the other forum has had an additional 8 posts since it was locked.

I should created a PUBLIC version if it, just to spite the Gforum establishment! :smiley:

haha, I know that all too well.

LOL. Check this out.

http://forums.g4tv.com/showthread.php?t=126431

[quote=“Gurren Lagann”]haha, I know that all too well.

LOL. Check this out.

http://forums.g4tv.com/showthread.php?t=126431[/quote]

So basically what you’re telling me is… this place IS like G4’s forums? :Q

I dunno, maybe. :stuck_out_tongue:

With the burden that comes with being a mod, they needed a good laugh once in a while.

[quote=“Gurren Lagann”]I dunno, maybe. :stuck_out_tongue:

With the burden that comes with being a mod, they needed a good laugh once in a while.[/quote]

An old forum I used to post at, that used to piss everyone the hell off when mods would do that, because it basically voided the entire point they were trying to make, but it gave the impression that everyone was in some sort of caste system and they’re all basically wagging their dicks in everyone’s face.

:devil;

But it’s okay when you guys do it here, 'cause you guys iz my peeps and shit. And you guys haven’t locked any of the crap I’ve posted yet.
:smiley:

:what; BLASPHEMY!

What you should have said was, “this place IS like G4’s forums… used to be.”

[quote=“Andrex”]:what; BLASPHEMY!

What you should have said was, “this place IS like G4’s forums… used to be.”[/quote]

You may be right. I think this forum gets more traffic than the X-Play forum does now.
:disgust;

[quote=“spooie”]You may be right. I think this forum gets more traffic than the X-Play forum does now.
:disgust;[/quote]
…oh, really? Do go on. :smiley:

Who told you about are man love?:frown;

Bros B4 hoes…

my man.

THIS THREAD IS GOING PLACES.

PLACES THAT I WANT TO GO.

So THIS is what happens when I’m gone for a day! :frowning: