Resident Evil DC good review from IGN

http://wii.ign.com/articles/104/1045110p1.html

Fuck yeah can’t wait to get my copy tuesday.

It’s only 0.2 better than they rated UC, I’m not impressed. The video review shows the shaky cam in DSC is a frigging joke, especially after they said after every preview show “Oh the shaky cam is totally gonna be fixed in the final release, promise!” Ugh.

Not only that, there’s no mention of headshots being easier, which was one of my biggest beefs of the first game. I might eventually buy this when it’s $20 or less. Fool me once Capcom, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.

Don’t really see your point with the score different person different game dude had fun and said the game is good. I guess the cam thing is a personal issue but I don’t see how that’s enough to turn you off from wanting it.

The shaky camera is there to recreate the feel of you - the player - running. It’s suppose to be that way; it’s called style.

Ohh my gaaaawd… I freaking hate the “shaky-cam” method. It doesn’t make any true sense. unless there’s supposed to be some guy with a camera trying to keep up with the main character, as he’s focusing on him/her. It’s a pretty redundant effect anyway. And it makes aiming all the more harder.

I’m pretty sure my vision doesn’t bob like trash in the wind when I’m trying to get a steady shot. Regardless of your personal feelings it does negatively impact accuracy and the devs did say it was going to be better in the final game, so at least one person recognized that it’s an issue on the dev team.

[quote=“GillianSeed”]http://wii.ign.com/articles/104/1045110p1.html

Fuck yeah can’t wait to get my copy tuesday.[/quote]

I still get annoyed with the genre switch those get really annoying.

Yeah they did I’ll compare the two just to see exactly what they did different with it but its not a huge ass issue that ruins the fun you get use to it I don’t get why people have a hard time adapting to shit.

It’s not a matter of “adjusting,” the fact is I’ll never be 100% as accurate with shaky came compared to without. It’s just a fact.

Actually… This isn’t technically a genre change. There have been previous light gun-styled Resident Evil games like Gun Survivor for PlayStation, Gun Survivor 2: Code Veronica for the PlayStation 2, and Dead Aim on the PlayStation 2 with sexy Bruce McGivern:

[align=center][/align]

[quote=“Kumiko”]Actually… This isn’t technically a genre change. There have been previous light gun-styled Resident Evil games like Gun Survivor for PlayStation, Gun Survivor 2: Code Veronica for the PlayStation 2, and Dead Aim on the PlayStation 2 with sexy Bruce McGivern:

[align=center][/align][/quote]
I think he meant the change for the games that this game takes its scenarios from. RE2 wasn’t a rail shooter originally. :stuck_out_tongue:

Edit- Also that looks like a drugged out Cliffy B.

A drugged Cliffy B…

Mmmmmmmmmm…

I really do wish capcom had done a full out RE2 remake enough people know who Leon and Ada are from playing RE4 so it’s not like it would be just the hardcore fan base caring about it.

Played the first level just now controls are a hell of alot better. You just aim with the wiimote(or in my case perfect shot) and use the nunchuck to reload,switch weapons,pick shit up, and pause the game so all you gotta do is focus on shooting and you other hand does the rest. For anyone who played the first game that’s a big improvement so far the cam behaves its not all over the place and more relaxed than the first game so far. I know no ones gonna really care since I’m not steph but I would say go ahead and buy this if you like lightgun games.