PSA: DO NOT TURN YOUR PS3 ON AT ALL

Shit is getting fucked up b/c of some stupid time bug.

Turn your PS3 and try to connect to PSN and all your download games are gonna be fucked, and your trophies will disappear. The real kicker even OFFLINE games won’t work :frowning:

Of course all your trophies that were synced to your PSN account will come back…the others… well…

Anyways just wanted to throw that out there cause like a dumbass I turned mine on and now I hope I don’t have to do something really fucking lame like redownload all 25GB of downloadble games/add-ons I own. -_-

No clue when it will be fixed.

Should probably Follow Sony on twitter

Imma go for a drive in Forza 3, fuck you Sony I wanted to play some LBP tonight :neutral_face:

EDIT

Apparently if you manually set your date to 3/1/2010 you can play some of your offline DISC based games. Some like Heavy Rain won’t work. But any download game that has trophy support is borked.

[quote=“sbf717”]Shit is getting fucked up b/c of some stupid time bug.

Turn your PS3 and try to connect to PSN and all your download games are gonna be fucked, and your trophies will disappear. The real kicker even OFFLINE games won’t work :frowning:

Of course all your trophies that were synced to your PSN account will come back…the others… well…

Anyways just wanted to throw that out there cause like a dumbass I turned mine on and now I hope I don’t have to do something really fucking lame like redownload all 25GB of downloadble games/add-ons I own. -_-

No clue when it will be fixed.

Should probably Follow Sony on twitter

Imma go for a drive in Forza 3, fuck you Sony I wanted to play some LBP tonight :neutral_face:[/quote]

If its a bug its likely you’ll have to redownload all your stuff. Sounds like all your saves are wiped. As for not being able to play your games isn’t that some shit. One of the reasons digital distribution will suck is crap like this because at least if you have to download a patch or something for your PS3 your games will still exist and be playable as soon as they fix this.

Save data is separate from Game Data.

I’m starting to think using the updates on consoles isn’t exactly amazing for the consumer.

o_0 This is like Y2K.

I knew the PS3 was too smart for its own good. Didn’t Cyberdyne invent the Cell processor for use in Skynet?

It’s more like when Zunes suddenly locked up last year b/c of a time bug.

Ken Kutaragi stars in Terminator 5 :Q

FUCKING PS3 MONKEY.

[quote=“sbf717”]It’s more like when Zunes suddenly locked up last year b/c of a time bug.

Ken Kutaragi stars in Terminator 5 :Q[/quote]
As what? A terminator or freedom fighter? :lol

Terminator of course. Since he terminated Sony’s profits :lol

:lol :lol And he was terminated by Sony in a manner of speaking.

Hrm… a terminator out for revenge… that’s gold!

Yeah, I got the problem here too. Thanks a lot Sony. :\

Damn. I haven’t turned it on and all, but now Okami’s stuck in the damn thing, and I would have to turn it on to get it out!

I feel bad for people who don’t check videogame news daily. I mean even some of you guys got it and I’d like to think you guys are informed.

If your PS3 keeps giving you errors I would hope to god you have enough sense to either call Sony Customer Support or look on the internets to see what’s happening.

That doesn’t keep it from happening in the first place.

Luckily, I haven’t turned mine on in a few days, so I should be good.

PS3 collecting dust? :stuck_out_tongue:

How can I play PS3 games when the Game of the Forever is on the PC?

http://games.adultswim.com/robot-unicorn-attack-twitchy-online-game.html

[quote=“nothere413”]How can I play PS3 games when the Game of the Forever is on the PC?

http://games.adultswim.com/robot-unicorn-attack-twitchy-online-game.html[/quote]
Netfront?

:lol :lol :lol

Bugged Playstation 3 units returning to normal

GO! GO! GO!