POKEMON IS THE DEVIL

[YOUTUBE][/YOUTUBE]

IT IS EVIL EVIIIIIIIIIIIIL!!!

Of course Satan takes Pokemon seriously.

All of his are level 99!

:frown; fucking finally, someone is preaching the word on this satanic bullshit.

[SPOILER]Praise jesus[/SPOILER]

Its religion’s typical problem with anything seemingly supernatural that doesn’t go with their religion. Religions have crazy problems with the supernatural even though they use it all the time. Its funny when religious people get annoyed with the supernatural when they believe even more crazy things are real. Religion just hates on the supernatural when its not in their convenience.

Squirtle was the best starter ever.

Misty never should’ve left.

Ash’s first voice actor was the best.

And James is a transvestite, which I’m surprised they didn’t focus more on. :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote=“AoR Final”]Squirtle was the best starter ever.

Misty never should’ve left.

Ash’s first voice actor was the best.

And James is a transvestite, which I’m surprised they didn’t focus more on. :stuck_out_tongue:[/quote]

Some people may deny it but they know they thought season 1 and red/blue at the very least were good.

Squirtle sucks. Mudkip is king.

Yeah, nowadays they have it out for Harry Potter and other stuff like that. Which, quite frankly, cracks me the hell up.

[quote=“AoR Final”]Misty never should’ve left.

Ash’s first voice actor was the best.[/quote]

Misty and Ash suck. :slight_smile:

Yeah they just go for the most mainstream of fiction I’m sure they hate that Nintendo is remade the devil and its going to sell like crazy again.