Plans for tonight?

What are your plans for tonight?

I’ll be here like always. I wish I was going drinking or even playing Assassin’s Creed II or a new game but no.

I think I’ll just go to bed early; my mind got screwed up today.

Isn’t it always screwed up? :\

Does “Depression” count?

I was going to go to my uncle’s party but decided to instead stay home and get some work done so I don’t have to do it over the weekend. I’ll probably have one drink tonight… maybe two <.<

I’ll be hanging out with A wonderful man named Ezio in Italy <3

would go get some booze but Im too lazy to go buy some and all I have in the fridge is pinot ginot(sp) and I loath white wine >_>

I went to see avatar with some friends was a gewd movie.

Doing the same thing I do every New Year’s!

Try and take over the world!

No… Actually play WoW like I have since 2007.

I ended up just sitting at home playing 4-player Borderlands Co-Op with some random guys I’d never met. Pretty fun, actually.

I ended up playing DKC2 on VC for four hours starting at around midnight.

Maybe it’ll become a tradition? :lol

I ended up going to a couple of parties. Met a couple of new people and reconnected with a few I hadn’t seen in a while. All in all a pretty good night.

I watched an episode of Twilight Zone, switched over to watch the ball drop, then dozed off for 11.5 hours.

I ended up laying in bed, and not actually sleeping until 4:00am.

I went to my friend’s birthday party. We jammed for a bit then went bowling and go-karting. Then at midnight we took her drumset in the middle of the street and we all played it.

Oh and we found this new pizza place.

watching favorite ep of Twlight Zone right now.

PGF: Your own personal Twitter. Without all that “Twitter” nonsense.

Eating an english muffin.

Wanting to watch This weeks Sessler’s Soapbox but the G4 website is FUCKING SSLLOOWW. It’s been like that for the past 3 months now.

I’m at a LAN party.

Which one is that?

“Time Enough at Last”