Picture of my house...

I didn’t take the picture, though.

Dayum, who did your roofing?

I dunno. But the roofing needs to be fixed, which will cause a problem, because it’s a townhouse with 2 homes under one roof and the neighbor will be moving before the year is over, and, obviously, isn’t going to pay to have it be fixed, since you have to fix the ENTIRE roof and not just the one side.

The house is about 19 years old. The Mayor’s ex-wife actually lived in here beforehand.

That looks like a nice location.

Anyways the nice Google Street View people drove by my house and took pics

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&q=30.705692,-88.206764&sll=37.0625,-95.677068&sspn=34.313286,50.537109&ie=UTF8&z=16&layer=c&cbll=30.705541,-88.206595&panoid=K9iHuPKMqDuVfcyMRVCSCg&cbp=12,357.87,0,6.25

Yellow house with the green and blue Toyota Corollas in the yard.

I have to say, I am LOVIN’ your location. Living near a large river is win, but a flippin’ waterfall??? HOLY SHITE!

You lucky bastard. All thats around me is dead trees and brush.

Gay.

[quote=“JPjuice23”]You lucky bastard. All thats around me is dead trees and brush.

Gay.[/quote]
And all that’s around me is the wish of actually living somewhere with actual living things around.

Well I live 20 miles from the beach, so it isn’t all bad.

And the chicks where I live are hawt. San Diego Chicks > World

[quote=“JPjuice23”]Well I live 20 miles from the beach, so it isn’t all bad.

And the chicks where I live are hawt. San Diego Chicks > World[/quote]

I almost feel like posting my picture just to prove you wrong. Lesson of the day: stereotypes are bad, mmmmkay?

I should probably also mention San Diego chicks have the lowest self esteem :devil;

I demand proof!

I demand…

A SHRUBBERY!

[quote=“JPjuice23”]Well I live 20 miles from the beach, so it isn’t all bad.

And the chicks where I live are hawt. San Diego Chicks > World[/quote]
You’re lucky. The nearest beach for me takes two hours to get to.