Phoenix Wright finally leaving the Nintendo platforms in the US!

Coming to iPhone! :smiley:

I say US b/c the PC version never came out here :_( Anyways it launched in Japan a few weeks ago but Capcom never said it was coming to the US but they would consider it.

Video
[YOUTUBE]6zYRx74JVe8[/YOUTUBE]

Hands on
http://www.slidetoplay.com/story/exclusive-phoenix-wright-hands-on-video

In other news, DS just got PW4 and Miles Edgeworth…

Its been out longer so yeah…

Although the turn around on these could be much faster if they wanted to but Im sure they want to give people time to finish it.

Also the first one still seems to be going for $26 and this will be lower and the future ones will probably be as well so enjoy paying more for the same game…

But its iphone… Yeah SBF really needs to stop slobbering over the iphone.

Guess I shouldn’t be surprised they are trying to put street Fighter 4 on iphone as stupid as that seems to me. At least this time it makes sense even if it is just capcom whoring it to every platform possible.

Yeah Capcom shouldn’t be whoring. That’s why RE5, Lost Planet, and Dead Rising should never come to Wii cause that would be them whoring. Ohhh wait that last one did…

Yeah capcom whores its games. Putting its good ones on wii would have make more sense than on iphone which is about being a phone but whatever.

Yeah whatever you say

Street Fighter 4 shouldnt be a game for iPhone but Phoenix Wright can more than work on the platform.

Yeah iPhone isnt a major platform for games just like how Wii isnt a major platform for games other than 1st party games and kiddy minigame collections.

[quote=“sbf717”]Yeah whatever you say

Street Fighter 4 shouldnt be a game for iPhone but Phoenix Wright can more than work on the platform.

Yeah iPhone isnt a major platform for games just like how Wii isnt a major platform for games other than 1st party games and kiddy minigame collections.[/quote]

Iphone is about being a phone if you really want the future of games to be there so be it but its nonsensical its a phone not a games machine. On wii third parties dropped the ball that’s their fault I wanted alot of these games and these developers dicked around. I feel no sympathy for third party failures particularly the horrible messes Capcom, Square Enix and others have been putting out on wii.

iPhone is about being a phone

Also sex is only performed in the missonary position looking directly into each others eyes

[quote=“sbf717”]iPhone is about being a phone

Also sex is only performed in the missonary position looking directly into each others eyes[/quote]

You really hold iphone in high regard don’t you? For all the things you criticize about Wii and DS iphone is so much worse I’m surprised you support it with is graphics and no buttons.

Yeah but the iPhone isnt made by Nintendo so its ok for me to like…wait…

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

IVE REVEALED MY BIAS!!!

melts like the wicked witch of the west

This is dumb. Stop arguing you two.

This argument IS dumb.

[SPOILER]Even if Chad is right, seeing as how most people today play games on their Iphones.[/SPOILER]

God just get a DS SBF, that way you don’t have to keep waiting for shit to come out on the Iphone.

Like making a thread about Street Fighter on the Iphone.

Who cares. Get the game on its original system…

But than again, your the only person who makes threads… so w/e.

[align=center][quote=“Andrex”]
This is dumb. Stop arguing you two.[/quote][/align]

Fix’d.