Oopsie...

Sony, you’ve done it again! :smiley:

http://www.1up.com/do/newsStory?cId=3177483

I really don’t blame Sony for this.

Besides it could be worse. It could have been a movie people really wanted to see.

[quote=“StealthMaster86”]I really don’t blame Sony for this.

Besides it could be worse. It could have been a movie people really wanted to see.[/quote]

That’s the thing. Every time one of these “accidents” happen it’s with something nobody gives a damn about.

Like when Sony Europe put up Manhunt 2 for PSP or when Sony America put up Undead Knights for PSP for free.

Hardly anyone was gonna buy that shit anyway.

It does prove that movie studios do all their digital distribution well in advance of the DVD which is kinda funny.

haha. Who DO you blame, exactly? :stuck_out_tongue:

Maybe the guy that was not paying any attention and put the movie up. I’m not really sure how all this works.

And you DON’T think that person is at Sony? :Q

First, he movie studio would have to send a copy of it out to someone. Then that someone would have to convert it to a video file. Then someone would have to set it up as a downloadable content on the Playstation network. Then someone would actually have to release it ON the Playstation network and set up a listing for it.

It’s not like a file-sharing network. Sony and only Sony puts up the content for the PS3. Everything goes through them. Certainly, someone(s) at Sony are either completely inpet, or were out to sabotage them from the inside. Either or, it came from within the company.

That’s like blaming the entire nation of Austria for Hitler’s reign over Germany.

Shitty movie so nobody cares.

Hey shut up, I like Milo Ventimiglia…