One of those games everyone loves...

But me, apparently. Even though it’s like “THE” game and the top of the line in it’s category, I ordered Rainbow Six Vegas for 360 a month or so ago, and finally got around to playing it today. Maybe I’m just not into the whole squad-based control thing or want more of an in-your-face assault, but… I dunno… it’s just not doing it for me.

Someone told me Gears of War was like this game. Is that true? :confused;

R6 is absolutely nothing like Gears. You see, Gears is actually fun.

Got that backwards, man.

I tend to have that feeling.

Hell no. “Realistic” tactical squad based shooters are some of the most excruciatingly boring games around.

I’ll just leave this here…

[YOUTUBE]uK9wPfUB0ak[/YOUTUBE]

How can anyone like Rainbow Six over Gears? Don’t make no sense.

Ryan likes being different for the sake of being different.

i twice got invites to play that game and i dont even own it . . .

Go play your waggle machine… :disgust;

counter culture…acting just like everyone else. differently.

:lol

I never really got into R6 OR gears…but I played the ever-luvin-shit out of GRAW and GRAW2.

don’t ask me why, I just love the third person squad thing of ghost Recon, always have. I did like the first Rainbow 6, and honestly only played the demo of the 360 game, but I just couldn’t get into it.

Never was a fan of the Rainbow Six series at all. Gears of War though was pretty good. Been thinking about getting the sequel soon.

[quote=“Daystar”]counter culture…acting just like everyone else. differently.

:lol[/quote]

Go play your… whatever machine. :disgust;

I think its all about personal taste…I dont like those whole “squad” based shooters where you have to tell ur AI friends what to do…I like to just run in there and shoot. So Vegas, Counter Strike, and stuff like that just arent fun to me, where as Gears, Halo, and shooter more along those lines are extremely fun.

You should get Gears of War 2 yesterday. Absolutely obliterates the first game. Can’t even go back and play it.

BTW, I do agree with nothere that R6V>GOW. R6V has the best cover system around.

[quote=“djl33”]You should get Gears of War 2 yesterday. Absolutely obliterates the first game. Can’t even go back and play it.

BTW, I do agree with nothere that R6V>GOW. R6V has the best cover system around.[/quote]

Need money, job gave me a two week vacation and I need to save until I get my next paycheck.